Will Registration be on Friday ?

julie Hannah

Hi Showmasters,. As someone who is not staying at the Park Inn for Better than life and for other attendees staying at Hotels around Bedford will Registration be on the Friday Evening?, its so i can make plans for the Friday to go for a Pizza and a movie. And if i need to register it would be great to know what time we are needed at the Park Inn, i appreciate that the Schedule wont be available until next week but if you can let us know about Registration that would be wonderful. Thank You. :D

• Showmasters Admin

We are in fact "concidering" having a reg desk open on Friday evening for anyone that wants to register on the Friday. But this is to be confirmed. Once it is, I'll post about it.

We are in fact "concidering" having a reg desk open on Friday evening for anyone that wants to register on the Friday. But this is to be confirmed. Once it is, I'll post about it.

Hi Too Tall,. Thank you for replying to my message and will now await more information about Registration, I just want to arrange Cinema tickets and need to know about Registration times thats why i asked. See you next week. Julie :D