SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

Don't flatten the hot angel Simone!!!!! We need him intact to fight Lucifer.

To be fair, flattening Castiel is an easy mistake to make, especially if you just assume he'll catch you.

... cue hilarious mental image of a girl flinging herself at Castiel, and him side-stepping neatly and then watching in polite bemusement as she crashes to the floor. Gotta love those warrior reflexes!

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't flatten the hot angel Simone!!!!! We need him intact to fight Lucifer. Some people are so selfish.......human kind hangs in the balance and you want to incapacitate one of our best hopes of survival. Well I hope you're happy!

Oh yeah.. I think I would be. I really think i would be.

• Showmasters Admin

or you know ON him.....

Repeatedly?

how rude!! :thumbup:

but im sure thats EXACTLY was she had in mind!

numbers are at 545!!! wahoo. over 450 now!

=x=

I'm pretty sure it was :poki:

I'm assuming the 545 should 454?

Just about to join, one second. ;)

There we go, make that 456 members now. :( Ooh, that's funny that I'm member number 456, as that's the name of the aliens in Torchwood series three which is another of my favourite shows. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

456 is a great number but we need to ask some serious questions. Abrams Inc. was cancelled due to poor ticket sales, with many saying that they were waiting to hear what other guests were going to be announced while another con organiser has sold out their next Supernatural event on the strength on one supporting (albeit popular) actor.

Do we need to start putting our money where our mouths are? How many of the 456 are willing to buy tickets for a con on the stength of a guest star in the hopes of landing one of the big two?

I can only imagine that SM/ME are a bit con shy at the moment. Loads of people said they wanted more LOST guests, they get one of the best characters in the show and they don't even sell 70 tickets!!

How do we let the 'powers that be' know that we are serious about this con?

• Moderators

I don't think there was ever demand put together like this for a Lost convention.

I'm sure once we get to a high enough number, it'll start encouraging Massive Events to take it under consideration as a serious idea.

Obviously we all realise that it's not as easy as putting a petition together or something, but it's nice to get such a positive response.

I would hope that as so many people have been willing to support the other event on the basis of one guest that they would do the same if SM ran one.

I think it's the kinda fans that SPN fans are tbh. Like Twilight. That sold out on one guest too.

xxxx

Same here. My buying a ticket wouldn't even be dependent on the guests, really, because I specifically want to attend a Supernatural convention run by Showmasters. (And, let's face it, I'm probably going to love whoever they book anyway).

Ooh, I've just noticed something in the 'New Convention You Want To Go To' thread. In category one, Being Human received votes and that's now going to have a convention, in section two True Blood had votes and that's too going to have a convention and in section three, Supernatural is way in the lead. Hopefully section three will happen next and hopefully it'll be a Supernatural convention. A Supernatural convention is definitely the way forward. :unsure::rolleyes:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Please don't mention other events, thank you ^_^

And yes, we're aware that there are others. This is about wanting Massive Events to do one, as there are people that won't go to others, or have been elsewhere and haven't been happy.

There's a decent cast that can be used, and clearly a good amount of demand.