Guests Days & prices (updated July 6th)

• Showmasters Admin

any estimation on thomas sangster price yet? decision to meet him depends on cost as not incredibly fussed

Assume £15 and that way if it turns out to be £10 you'll be pleasantly surprised.

ok good, when someone (you?) said main guests won't be the free auto i was thinking £20/25 and was like no waaay i don't wanna pay that for the kid from love actually heh

I think that was DavidB. He just meant that he wasn't likely to be the free guest as they are usually a £10 guest, someone that's been a background person in Doctor Who or Star Wars. It's not usually someone like Thomas. So that's what he meant by Main guest. Not that he'd be £20-£25 like Scott or Peter.

Just read the shop update......I received the confirmation for my Gold Passes but not for the photoshoots and earlybird for my sister-in-law yet the shop order tracking says its been paid for...can I just print that out instead?

Yes that's fine. If you can bring the CC that you paid with too.

But as I've said. All the orders are being sent out and should be with you before Friday.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any estimation on thomas sangster price yet? decision to meet him depends on cost as not incredibly fussed

Assume £15 and that way if it turns out to be £10 you'll be pleasantly surprised.

ok good, when someone (you?) said main guests won't be the free auto i was thinking £20/25 and was like no waaay i don't wanna pay that for the kid from love actually heh

I think that was DavidB. He just meant that he wasn't likely to be the free guest as they are usually a £10 guest, someone that's been a background person in Doctor Who or Star Wars. It's not usually someone like Thomas. So that's what he meant by Main guest. Not that he'd be £20-£25 like Scott or Peter.

Just read the shop update......I received the confirmation for my Gold Passes but not for the photoshoots and earlybird for my sister-in-law yet the shop order tracking says its been paid for...can I just print that out instead?

Yes that's fine. If you can bring the CC that you paid with too.

But as I've said. All the orders are being sent out and should be with you before Friday.

Cheers TooTall

He was £15 when Tenth Planet last took him along to event, but that was a week after his episodes were shown.

I didnt know where to write this so Il put it here, Thankyou very much for having Danny John Jules on Sunday aswell really made my day, made up for having to wait longer for jewel staite photoshoot, which dint really matter as one she was lovely and two mate had to stay later for shanks shoot anyway.

FRAZER HINES---------FREE AUTO WITH EVERY ENTRY ON SUNDAY AND EXTRAS AUTOS AT £10 EACH

Me & my mum didn't get our free FRAZER HINES auto? Did anybody else get theirs?

You had to queue up for him and then hand over your voucher. So it was a "live signed" autograph, not some pre-signed one.