SM- any idea when we'll get the schedule?

Lizzy

I know all are busy with CM atm, but it'd be great if we could get the schedule at some point soon so we can sort out the journey and travel etc- esp as it's a 2 day con, so we don't really have anything else to base it on.

Thanks!

• Moderators

The last few cons haven't had them 'til a few days before the event itself, looking back in their sections. ET only got theirs due to there being so many new people, and wanting them to have an idea of what they were getting themselves into! :D

So I'm not really expecting anything quite yet ..

I'd never been to one and until last min was going on my own! As I am to this one and driving both days, so to know times I have to leave so I can decide on the route would be great :D And I do believe I've been doing shows longer than you Mr Dee Bee!

I'd never been to one and until last min was going on my own! As I am to this one and driving both days, so to know times I have to leave so I can decide on the route would be great :D And I do believe I've been doing shows longer than you Mr Dee Bee!

Hi lizzy,. If you look at topic 2 weeks to go and look at my message for Milly123 on May 30th you will see i have discribed what goes on at the Conventions, and that Schedules are put up on the walls all around the Hotel. If you are staying at the Park Inn you will find they will be put up on the Friday Evening for you to read, and if Registration is on Friday Evening you will be able to ask any of the Crew your Questions you may have. I have been to a Number of these Conventions now and have never known the Schedule until we arrive and never had a problem, I find as long as you are wearing your badge and you listen for your Number being called for Autographs and Photos then things run smoothly. And all the Stage Talks are in the Afternoon so you have plenty of time to Check your Schedule for timings, I hope this helps and you have a great time. Julie :blink:

Lol, I meant I'd never been to an Autographica- I've been doing the cons and events since 02 so I very much know what to expect thanks lol. But as this is a 2 day one, it is likely to run very differently, hence me wanting to see the schedule.

Lol, I meant I'd never been to an Autographica- I've been doing the cons and events since 02 so I very much know what to expect thanks lol. But as this is a 2 day one, it is likely to run very differently, hence me wanting to see the schedule.

It's a very valid question. I'm not coming up until Saturday morning, so it would be useful to know what time things are starting.

• Moderators

Hi there,

As it turns out the other event that was supposed to be in the hall on Friday night has cancelled and so we do have the whole hotel Friday night too! :D

With that in mind we will therefore be opening registration at 5pm on Friday evening until around 7.30pm. We will also do something in the evening by way of entertainment for those of you who are there! :YAHOO: For those of you not turning up until Saturday morning though please do not worry. Friday night entertainment will be fairly low key and so you don't need to worry about missing anything essential.

The Gold pass drinks reception will be on Saturday night! :D

I will have some more definite times for the whole weekend up online in the next day! :D

Mark :D

That's from another topic :YAHOO:

Yep, gdgd. I hope stuff is do-able in one day cos I've got so much revision to do, if I go both days, I'll have to take it with me!! :wub: Need to know sooner the better really so I can organise it all...