Crew Transport

Dum dumdum Dum

Right then - this might sound silly a little preemptive but I was wondering if anyone else was slightly worried about getting from the crew hotel to the stadium.

I am car-free and while I know there are crew with cars and often lifts can be scrounged, the obsessive compulsive side of me doesn't like leaving it up to chance as according to Google maps it is about a 50 minute walk.

Normally I would be more than happy with taxis but having been messed around by taxis in the morning before on a couple of occasions and realizing that quite a few crew would probably be ordering them I was actually wondering if it might not be a better idea to actually find out how many people would be needing a taxi and then pre-booking a mini-man/bus and splitting the cost between us all.

Would anyone be interested?

Also maybe someone local to MK could let me know if this is an option.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you next weekend!

:D

As a car driver - I'll be happy to take some Crew on Saturday and Sunday to the Stadium. But it will be on a "first come - first serve" basis.

I'm on FB - if you contact me and need a lift Saturday or Sunday I can take 3 or 4 in the car, let me know if you want a lift. I'll need to check how long it takes to the Stadium from the Ramada as I like to "be on time"

Anne

• Moderators

I never worried about it too much before, because I just got up in the morning and ended up seeing who had room in their car, or walked up to the centre. It was never too much of an issue.

Obviously with things how they are now, the last minute walking option isn't particularly there. So I need to be organised like Sharon (Dum dumdum Dum) :D