Sarmy

pez

Lizzy- Fri/Sat/Sun

James- Very late fri/sat/sun

Sure we will both be at Xscape most evenings!

Pez! Talk to me on fb- why will you be on crutches? God knows I can sympathise lol! I think my grand crutch/show number is 5... I think (you lose track after a while)!!

Pez! Talk to me on fb- why will you be on crutches? God knows I can sympathise lol! I think my grand crutch/show number is 5... I think (you lose track after a while)!!

She'll be on crutches? Your suppossd to injure yourself at the event, not before. Your breaking tradition Pez. :angry:

I volunteer David B for piggyback duty. :angry:

Edited by bonniesrg

there will be no in fighting bettwen the sarmy .....back stabing and abandonment is more our style...

but you will be glad to know that im not going to be on crutches...i dont think... ill be limping like i should be put down but we are good to go on the no crutch thing... it would have ended in tears! me and the underground with crutches ....desaster! ( this is mainly because when i got me crutches out of storage the things were broke and my new ones will not get here till next sat...erm yeah ill already be in mk by then....)

i will totaly do druken piggy back duty!

is that really wise? she's in crutches allready you don't want her ending up like poor SJ :(

im amazing at piggy backs, ask pez, i gave her one at e3!!!