LOTR guests

Nili

I realy wont to thank every one who got the 4 LOTR acturs .

I would love it if you could get more LOTR stars for THIS con' , since so many of them are from the UK

Ian.M , Ian.H , christopher lee ,Jhon. R.D , Dom , Orlando .B

so many more , pleeeease tray to get at list 1 more , i dont travl much , so geting to see more of thows stars will be amazing for me ...and i think for athers alsow

but no mater what this con i'm with you lot :-) :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe dom might be busy that weekend, on those days, or maybe he does not want to come, i know the list you gave were all english actors, but i think none of them would come, maybe Orlando but not Christopher Lee as he does not do signings anymore as he hates them (i know someone who knows him) Both Ians are Sirs, and i cant really see them at a signing, i dunno, id like to see Dom!

Theres 5 LOTR stars going now! :D

Id like to see more main cast of Star Wars go!

I'd love to see Dom...Billy & Dom in the same place would be so great...and Sean Astin as well...everyone seems to forget him :D

I know someone who worked on LOTR and they said Orlando thinks very highly of himself, so I'm not really fussed about seeing him.

I think the LOTR guest list so far is amazing, after I met JRD I always said I wanted to meet Billy, Dom and Andy...they have 2 out of 3...well done C3!!! :)

I just adore LOTR. And I think Showmasters have a wonderful line-up of actors from the trilogy. 5 WOW!!!!!

I don't want to be a perty pooper, but I think 5 is more than enough for C3. I want to meet all the cast believe me, it's my goal, but I think some of the guests mentioned should be saved for C4. I woyld especially love to meey Ian McKellen.

Hugs

Adele

xox

• 2 weeks later...

As it may be a problem getting more of the LOTR cast at this event as there are already many going, I think that if the likes of Dom, Sean, Orlando and the Ians etc were to attend C4 it would be absolutely awesome. Elijah Wood would also be an excellent person to attend but that might not be possible as he is from USA as well as Sean Astin.

I'd honestly be happy with anyone from the LOTR cast, even someone who played one of the Orc's. But, saying that, I would love to see Sean Astin. He's going to be starring in Jeremiah soon alongside Luke Perry.

I'm looking forward to C4 even though we haven't yet had C3 and even though no guests have been announced. I knew it's going to be awesome.

Under 2 weeks until C3, cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

Piglet

xox

Hey,

Yeah how about all the fellowship!? now that wud b cool.

Yeah elijah wud b amazing but somehow i odnt think he'd come from the USA.....

I WANT ORLANDO 2 GO!!!! :vader::D He's soooo fit, and he seems like a decent guy form all the interviews i've seen..... O hwell, I can dream, (but for C4........well you neve know)

Sophie xxxx

Craig Parker (Haldir) would be nice. Sean Astin would be very nice. The Greatness that is Hugo Weaving would be a dream. Ditto Elijah Wood, although I would probably start crying and wet myself. Joking! (kind of...)

Can I thank Showmasters for getting such a fantastic line-up for LOTR fans? Thank you!

HI :-)

well you got me excited even more about C-4

plllleaseeee bring LOTS more of the LOTR actors to C-4 espsialy since ROTK will be just around the corner

I promisss i'll come !!!! ( and i dont live in the UK)

pleeease with cream on the top :P

Besides, if we arranged for Dominic, Sean, Elijah, Orlando, Ian & Ian, Viggo, et al to appear at Collectormania 3.....

Who would be left for Collectormania 4!?! :P

It would be enought, to invite Dom this time :D

There are a lotta lotr-actors left then :P

ELIJAH...VIGGO.....DOMINIC....BILLY....ELIJAH.....VIGGO......DOMINIC....BILLY!!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF ELIJAH SO I WOULD PASS OUT WHEN I MET HIM!! AND I MEAN PASS OUT!! I CRIED WHEN I MET JOHN RHYS DAVIES.......... :spidy:

I would love if it elijah went, i love him so much it hurts!!i would cry! and I also would (l) dom 2 go! i reckon dom will go to the next one....i just got this feelin' lol!! i want tom 2 go again and rupert grint would be good to!! :D

I met billy this time, but if i'd had more time and money, I would hav tried to meet all the LOTR actors. I hope they return in the future! as for C4, the LOTR actors I'd like to see are:

-Craig Parker

-Dom

-David Wenham

-Sean x 2

-Viggo

-Miranda Otto

-Hugo Weaving

I know that this list isn't very realistic, but PLEASE! CRAIG PARKER! (sorry, I'm obsessed) :lol::yoda::P