FREE BUSES

showmasters

ANYONE ARRIVING AT MK BY NX (NATIONAL EXPRESS) OR OTHER COACH:

please note that the Coachway off the motorway is still OUT OF USE! and the coaches are still using the address at Silbury Boulevard / Campbell Park !!!

see google map HERE or type in the postcode MK9 4AN (you may need to scroll to the left a bit)

you can see Campbell Park from SMs map busroute.jpg

to get to the mall, you literally get off the coach and walk straight UP the road and in about 10-15mins you will arrive at the John Lewis end of the mall, where CM used to be B) you just need to cross to the COSTA side of the mall (as Silbury Blvd is on the NEXT side)

from there, if you want to head straight for the FREE bus, keep to the COSTA side and walk for 5-10mins until you come to McDs and wallah, step outside and find the bus stop :smile: (see the pinned topic HERE, which includes TIMES and the MAP!)

of course, you can always get a taxi from the coach, if there is not one there you can try: B)

Eazy Cabs: 01908 218218

Raffles: 01908 222 222

Skyline: 01908 222 111

Speedline: 01908 260 260

MK has more taxi services than any other place I know!!! B)

surfy sah xx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible for a bus to be at a time convenient for everyone.

Every half hour, rather than 2 within 15 mins then nothing for another 45 mins is a lot more convinient for 90% of people, instead of those who happen to arrive at just the right time.

I still think the timing of them sucks.

My train comes in at 5 minutes past the hour - I require the entire bus timetable to be altered to better suit myself! Waiting around for a connection are part and parcel of travelling. Don't want to wait - put your hand in your pocket and pay for a taxi!

The point is, SM wants the show to grow. But its NOT going to grow if they keep moving events out into the middle of no-where unless you drive, and making it anything less than super easy to get too, as I know people/customers and they wont do anything that requires effort! By having stupid bus times, and that being pretty much the only way to the stadium other than car, is just going to put many random people off..the only ones who will end up going are the core group of people who already were going. So it could just stagnate or go backwards..:chair:

I am planning on driving back and fore the stadium from the hotel each day - which is far from ideal - I would much prefer the event had stayed in the centre itself, but I am an adult and can suck it up and get on with it. Although if Showmasters could organise a bus just for myself and my friend who are traveling up early Friday morning from Wales that would be GREAT! :poki:

And whats wrong with this excellent bus service your raving about eh?? Times not good for you eh? ;)

Or Just doing your bit to pollute the atmosphere a bit more and clog up the roads? :pyth::chair::WAVE:

A bus would have been great as Im coming from Cardiff..but im coming on THURSDAY so it would have been no good.

Yes..THURSDAY so personally I can make the stupid bus times, but OTHERS coming on the day are the ones who will have the problems, and most will be too shy/scared to say anything. :huh:

I noticed several posts of mine have vanished. Censorship at its finest! Reminds me of a certain london events forums where everything is censored too! :P

I have chosen to drive because I have several large - and I do mean large items which would be a nightmare to get on an off a bus. I have a car at my disposal and will be transporting several people to and fro. Polluting the atmosphere is just a bonus :firedevil:

If you are coming thursday then why are you moaning about the bus times for Fri, Sat and Sunday - those people who are too scared to complain sound like an excuse to me. I have also never seen a postive post from you.

Bored Now

P.S. Coming up from Swansea at some point at Friday

All this moaning reminds me of the humans in WALL-E. The easier you make it for people, the easier they want it. In 20 years time will SM be providing foot massages for the poor folk who have to stand in a queue for 5 minutes to get an autograph or supplying counsellors for those who didn't get to hug/kiss/become best friends with the guests?

Guys, it's a frakking autograph/collectors show!! If you want to go, go. If you don't, don't. If you don't like where a local Asda or Tesco is located, do you call the head office and ask them to move it closer to where you live? No. You just go.

If the buses don't suit, don't order a Big Mac and fries at lunchtime, take a couple of sandwiches with you to save money and hire a bloody taxi!!!

Geez...

One of my favourite posts of all time! Tells it exactly like it is!

:wub:

I have also never seen a postive post from you.

Try opening your eyes then, or is that too much effort?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1347890

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1341386

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1341382

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1338534

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1315460

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1315400

Do I need to go on? Read it and weep sucka! :poki:

P.S. Coming up from Swansea at some point at Friday

That explains so, so much... :D

One of my favourite posts of all time! Tells it exactly like it is!

Wow..you can interpret and see the blindingly obvious!!! :thumbup:

Edited by crippsy_99

Ok to get things back on track just want to say a huge thanks to you guys for these buses cus now I'm going to be arriving early, so now I can get the bus from the station to get to the show.....so just a huge thanks guys

Edited by Krypto

to get to the mall, you literally get off the coach and walk straight UP the road and in about 10-15mins you will arrive at the John Lewis end of the mall, where CM used to be :YAHOO: you just need to cross to the COSTA side of the mall (as Silbury Blvd is on the NEXT side)

from there, if you want to head straight for the FREE bus, keep to the COSTA side and walk for 5-10mins until you come to McDs and wallah, step outside and find the bus stop :D (see the pinned topic HERE, which includes TIMES and the MAP!)

You are a star, I would've walked in the opposite direction knowing me. :D

Just wondering what time the bus actually leaves the Stadium on each of the given days to go to the pick up points? Would be handy to know for the journey back.

Sorry senior moment, didn't read it right. Its clear as day :wub:

Edited by A007

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering what time the bus actually leaves the Stadium on each of the given days to go to the pick up points? Would be handy to know for the journey back.

It's in the first post

Friday

MK Dons - 30 minutes past the hour 8.30 - 18.30

Saturday

MK Dons - 30 minutes past the hour 8.30 - 18.30. Also a second bus at 8.50, 9.30, 10.10, 10.50, 11.30

Sunday

MK Dons - 30 minutes past the hour 9.30 - 17.30. Also a second bus at 9.50, 10.30, 11.10, 11.50.

• Showmasters Admin

Any of the Milton Keynes residents on here know how long it takes to walk to the Stadium from the Centre MK?

From the actual Centre. About 50 minutes to an hour at a guess. But obviously that is a guess.

I don't know how quickly you walk.

Where in the Centre.

That you won't get lost.

Etc Etc.

Any of the Milton Keynes residents on here know how long it takes to walk to the Stadium from the Centre MK?

From the actual Centre. About 50 minutes to an hour at a guess. But obviously that is a guess.

I don't know how quickly you walk.

Where in the Centre.

That you won't get lost.

Etc Etc.

Not to mention the wind speed and aerodynamicness of my clothing! :D

Thought about an hour. Was just wondering, thanks for the info.

Edited by A007