What is everyone wearing

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone,. Now we know what the Theme Parties are for Bad Wolf what is everyone going to be wearing on the Friday and Saturday, I am probably going to come as a Dinner Lady for the friday night as thats quite a simple costume to put together for School Reunion, and i am having my 1912 Gown made for me as i type as i found a dressmaking pattern on E-bay for 1912 evening gowns from America. It should be great having the Titanic Theme for the Saturday as the Birmingham Metropole is a very elegent hotel internally and i can't wait to see what everyone is wearing. It is going to be a great weekend and the Guest List is amazing, Well done to ME/SM for all the hard work they put in to bring us these events. ;):(:whistling::whistling:

Ooh I just replied to one of your posts on the BTL forum. You're going to BW too? Cool, me too. Last year's was so cool I can't wait for this year's!

Well on Friday night I'm going to be wearing a "uniform" entailing skirt, shirt and whatever random tie I can get hold of and on Saturday I'm going to be going as the Runaway Bride. I know it's not the exact theme but I had the costume worked out months ago (since I used the dress for my own wedding lol) and it is still xmas episode themed :YAHOO: