THE END

Spike's dream date

• 3 weeks later...
Buffy was becoming less interesting for me so when it ended I wasn't bothered. I'd rather watch Angel

How can you say that I used to Like Angel but its gone down hill now Buffy was fantastic Nothing can replace it Gunn is crap Fred is a weirdo And Connor was annoying

• 3 weeks later...
I have to say that I enjoyed S7 more than S6 but I expected to be crying my eyes out at the final episode & I wasn't. It kind of bypassed me emotionally. The whole season has been building up to this big finale & it wasn't really as big as I expected it to be. But I'm not knocking it. I enjoyed it & will greatly miss my 3 viewings of Buffy each week.

oh god I cried like a baby when Buffy ended. My mum came in and she was like 'do you want some supper' and I nodded and then she brought me some food and then left me for the whole episode. Normally when i watch Buffy in the lounge she kicks me out but she left me alone.

I cried from the moment the opening credits rolled for the last time. It was soo sad. I've watched Buffy from the very first pilot episode when it first aired here. I'm a true die hard fan.!! lol.

Buffy was becoming less interesting for me so when it ended I wasn't bothered. I'd rather watch Angel

How can you say that I used to Like Angel but its gone down hill now Buffy was fantastic Nothing can replace it Gunn is crap Fred is a weirdo And Connor was annoying

i totally agree. Seasons 1,2 and maybe 3 of Angel were excellent when they had mixed storylines from Buffy with crossovers and everything. But then when Connor was there and with Cordy and it all went wrong. Angel is beginnig to suck and I blame the end of Buffy. See I didn't watch Angel during the recent seasons, I just concentrated on Buffy but now that has ended i watch Angel and it sucks. Fred is a stuttering idiot who has no interesting storylines, Gunn has turned into a right loser, with his lawyer mind and all. Angel is too broody and borng now. He lost his edge and is just too concerned about doing the right thing...back in the old days he didn't give a hoot about other people unless Buffy was there. Wesley is boring, Lorn is weird and basically the only thing keeping me watching is Spike cos wow...fit as. The season airing on SkyOne now is soo boring, I didn't watch it last night. I couldn't really be asked to subject myself to that torture. lol.

Phew got that out of my system. lol. Sorry if I angered any Angel fans.

oh and don't get me started on Connor...so glad the little b***ted left the show..urgh.