THE END

Spike's dream date

I have to say that I enjoyed S7 more than S6 but I expected to be crying my eyes out at the final episode & I wasn't. It kind of bypassed me emotionally. The whole season has been building up to this big finale & it wasn't really as big as I expected it to be. But I'm not knocking it. I enjoyed it & will greatly miss my 3 viewings of Buffy each week.

I will have to disagree there Cat as it would have left too many storylines unexplored. Having it end at Season 5 would have been far too cheesy. Too text book. The ending of the seventh season left it with some closure but so many openings. Take into account that Angel is still running and down the line JW could still instigate a new series.

Also, I find the fact that Spike saved the day (cue disagreements !!) and his transfer to Angel was superbly done.

I thought S6 was the best yet...Series 7 was SUCH a let down..

The whole series just seemed to drag by..

The only good thing to come from Series 7 was Giles was supposed to live in Westbury (My home town) although I know it was filmed 10 miles away at his farm.

I hope that they do the spin off with giles living in Westbury!! cool

I couldn't have cared less if any of the characters had died by the end of 7 and was surprised by the lack of death (I suppose that was in case they wanted to do another Faith spinoff??)

If you are saying it waas a letdown when u saw it on bbc then i agree....this would be coz they cut loads of the ep! alot of what is in the ep that makes me cry was cut...thats coz they showed it at 7pm!

I really enjoyed this season too and thought that the end was a good one. Always a chance of spin offs etc. I did cry a little at the end though :P

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but they said over the end credits that they would be repeating the season late night so we can see it all again with the bits they cut oyt all back in. Does anyone know when they are starting?

Thanks x

I really enjoyed this season too and thought that the end was a good one. Always a chance of spin offs etc. I did cry a little at the end though :P

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, but they said over the end credits that they would be repeating the season late night so we can see it all again with the bits they cut oyt all back in. Does anyone know when they are starting?

Thanks x

January sometime I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Today's Angel is the season 4 finale in preparation for season 5 starting next week.

And the Buffy episodes are .. err, Wild At Heart and then the final 2 from season 7 .. all repeats but still good! :D

Today's Angel is the season 4 finale in preparation for season 5 starting next week.

And the Buffy episodes are .. err, Wild At Heart and then the final 2 from season 7 .. all repeats but still good! :D

OH, I SEE!!! Right I'm with you now. Never really watched Angel so never know what's going on :D

• Moderators

Well if u watch the episode at .. think it's 9 p.m. on Sky1 tonite then they pretty much revamp the show cuz they weren't sure if they were gonna get a S5! so I think it'll be easy for ya to catch on :D plus of course u will enjoy S5 with James in it :D