Red Dwarf quiz

dwarfbabe

Not that I think anyone will need to get in the mood but I thought this might be fun.

Here's how it works.

Someone asks a question about Red Dwarf and the person who gets the answer right gets to ask the next question. If you know that you definitely have the right answer, you don't need the person who set the question to confirm that it's right, you can just go ahead and ask your question. OK?

I'll start it off with a nice easy one.

In which series did we first meet Kryten and who originally filled the role?

Twice - the first time we are only told about, the second is by Legion in the episode of the same name.

He was on the verge of peritinitus ... apparently !

How many parts has Tony Hawks played in RD, and in which episodes. :spew:

Tony has been is 7 eps. He played the dispensing machine in Future Echoes and waiting for god, the restaurant ad in Me², The Guide in BTL, a suitcase in stasis leak, the compare in backwards and caligula in meltdown.

Which 2 Eastenders character have appeared in RD and what was the names of their RD characters? ;)

Edited by Zippy

Paul Bradley (aka Nigel from Eastenders) played Chen, and David Gillespie (aka Duncan [?] from Eastenders) played Selby???

I killed this game by waiting to see if I was right, didn't I?

I'll ask a question now.....

Which shop was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

xxx

Paul Bradley (aka Nigel from Eastenders) played Chen, and David Gillespie (aka Duncan [?] from Eastenders) played Selby???

Which shop was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

xxx

They walk among us which I believe is on Red Lion Street in Richmond.

Cookie please Kris! I shall collect at.. hmm.. Collectormania lol :D

Question then I guess:

How many different colour suits does Rimmer wear during the first 3 seasons?

xxx

Cookie please Kris! I shall collect at.. hmm.. Collectormania lol :(

Question then I guess:

Sorry, no points or cookie for you! I meant where all the TV's and escalaters are... Not the geekness shop! Sorry, Mark!

xxx

Cookie please Kris! I shall collect at.. hmm.. Collectormania lol :wub:

Question then I guess:

Good question. Is it five?

I'm going to assume my answer is correct so here's my question.

From which episode did these lines come?

"Ah, so you've read my diary."

"Yes, but at least I had the common decency to do it sneakily behind your back."

And for a bonus point, who were the two crew members who were speaking?

"Yes, but at least I had the common decency to do it sneakily behind your back."

It's Lister and Rimmer, but I can't remember the name of the episode!

Also... no-one's answered my question correctly yet :( hehe

It's Lister and Rimmer, but I can't remember the name of the episode!

Also... no-one's answered my question correctly yet :clap: hehe

That's earnt you one point. Does anyone know which episode it's from?

Okay, I'm going to repeat my last question as it got skipped...

Which shopping centre was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV (Not the Sci-Fi shop with the bath... The one with the TVs and DVDs)? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

Which shopping centre was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV (Not the Sci-Fi shop with the bath... The one with the TVs and DVDs)? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? B)

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? :angry:

Erm, yellow? :rolleyes:

Kris - can we have a clue please?

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? :wub:

Erm, yellow? :D

It's a well known department store chain

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? :wub:

Erm, yellow? :D

It's a well known department store chain

John Lewis in Kingston. An episode of Primeval was also filmed there. Can't remember if it was series 1 or 2 but it was the one with the velociraptors