Red Dwarf quiz

dwarfbabe

John Lewis?

CORRECT!!!!

Okay, I'm going to repeat my last question as it got skipped...

Which shopping centre was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV (Not the Sci-Fi shop with the bath... The one with the TVs and DVDs)? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? :huh:

Erm, yellow? :angry:

Kris - can we have a clue please?

It's a well known department store chain

John Lewis in Kingston. An episode of Primeval was also filmed there. Can't remember if it was series 1 or 2 but it was the one with the velociraptors

You were JUST beaten to it by dwarfbabe, but you officially get bonus points and a cookie!!!! I'm dead impressed, especially as I was told it was too hard!

Actually, I think it was Milly123 who got in there first. Definitely wasn't me but I am impressed that someone knew the answer. It really was a seriously hard question.

So who gets to set the next one? Milly 123 or 1of2?

Actually, I think it was Milly123 who got in there first. Definitely wasn't me but I am impressed that someone knew the answer. It really was a seriously hard question.

So who gets to set the next one? Milly 123 or 1of2?

My bad. I meant Milly123 - Either way, a FB friend, lol.

Milly123 got the answer first, but I officially owe 1of2 a cookie this weekend (make sure someone holds me to it!)

You were JUST beaten to it by dwarfbabe, but you officially get bonus points and a cookie!!!! I'm dead impressed, especially as I was told it was too hard!
I like cookies :angry: . Need to learn to type faster though :huh:

I am guessing Milly123 has not been back on since so I will chuck in a quick easy one if no-one minds.

What colour suit is the Cat wearing when he is first seen in 'The End'?

I want to say pink? But I reckon I've properly made that up

Oops, sorry, I didn't get on in time. I can't believe I guessed john lewis right!

I think Cats suit was sort of orange, maybe peach? If I'm right, my question is:

In which episode does Rimmer unusually call Lister 'one heck of a regular guy'?

Oops, sorry, I didn't get on in time. I can't believe I guessed john lewis right!

I think Cats suit was sort of orange, maybe peach? If I'm right, my question is:

It is pink. A very bright pink. Which Kris Du Berg has guessed correctly

I would suggest carrying on with your question though. Partly because it's supposed to be your turn. Partly because I heard it in one of the episodes I watched recently...I can't remember which one though!!!:D

Marooned.

My next question is:

What was the name of Lister's ex-girlfriend who, in one episode, Rimmer was convinced was actually HIS ex-girlfriend? And for a bonus point, what was the name of the episode?

Dove programme.

Next question:

In which episode do we see Rimmer wearing stockings and a studded leather collar?

Angels and demons. The spider scene still makes me cringe!

In which episode do we see rimmer on the toilet?

Dove programme.

Next question:

In which episode do we see Rimmer wearing stockings and a studded leather collar?

I have to close my eyes when it comes to the spider scene!

Anyway, I think the answer to your question is Kryten.

In which episode does Cat appear as a chaplain?

Okay, I'm going to repeat my last question as it got skipped...

Which shopping centre was used in Back to Earth after the crew came through the TV (Not the Sci-Fi shop with the bath... The one with the TVs and DVDs)? Bonus point for the name of the town it's in, and a cookie for the name of the road or any other randomly associated trivia!

Kris, We skipped it because it was to hard. I would watch the eps again to find out but I have not had the labotomy yet so I am unquallified to watch them. Please ask us something easier like what colour is Red Dwarf? :poki:

Erm, yellow? :P

Kris - can we have a clue please?

It's a well known department store chain

John Lewis in Kingston. An episode of Primeval was also filmed there. Can't remember if it was series 1 or 2 but it was the one with the velociraptors

Out of interest, 1of2... how did you know all of that???

Dove programme.

Next question:

Dimension Jump!

Next Q: What shape is the deathday cake Rimmer Receives in Thanks for the Memory?

Dove programme.

Next question:

Dimension Jump!

Next Q: What shape is the deathday cake Rimmer Receives in Thanks for the Memory?

It's in the shape of a spanner

Who did Lister witness being tied to the stake in Meltdown?