Housebroken

showmasters

I look forward to seing you both there and maybe I'll try and dance in your boots again. Maybe not after as many drinks though.

And we have different wigs, too! We really can't wait, we are already planning our outfits! :)

It will be great to see you again it will have been two years you realise?

I look forward to seing you both there and maybe I'll try and dance in your boots again. Maybe not after as many drinks though.

And we have different wigs, too! We really can't wait, we are already planning our outfits! :)

It will be great to see you again it will have been two years you realise?

OMG that long it's propably due to no Lord of the Rings people then.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets for HOUSEBROKEN the unofficial convention for fans of Being Human are on sale NOW!!

Buy your tickets at our online store.

I only just heard about this event and have put the wheels in motion to go ... fingers crossed that I can get everything sorted ....

Little1

As people keep asking in various threads how ticket sales are going for this event, I thought I'd update and let you know that there are still PLENTY of all ticket types available.

When ticket levels run low, I usually post on here to let everyone know. :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

I have my confirmation email and booked the hotel, that means I'm really going :D

I got a deal on a second-hand CPU base so I could afford a ticket - I had to wait a whole month before I could sort this out, what a worry on my mind!

I'm very excited :D

Is anyone here familar with Bedford could tell the rest of us about it?