New Guest Russell Tovey

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

New Guest Russell Tovey

The History Boys - Rudge

Doctor Who Midshipman Frame in Voyage of the Damned and will be back in Episode dated 1 January 2010

Little Dorrit John Chivery

Ashes to Ashes Marcus Johnstone

if you have the chance cheque out this fottage of how the transformashion was down

http://werewolf-news.com/category/special-effects/

http://imdb.com/name/nm0869871/

19046520.jpg

267718.jpg

russell-tovey-being-human-werewolf.jpg

russell-tovey.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've been lucky enough to meet Russell a couple of times.... he's one of those guests who seems to have boundless energy and enthusiasm, as well as a lot of time for his fans. He's probably worth the price of the ticket on his own!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those of you who have met RT can you advise is it ok to be hugely nervous at the autograph table? I have terrible time thinking what to say and be normal when going to the autograph tables at cons

I won't even try photo ops, too nerve-wracking! :P

Those of you who have met RT can you advise is it ok to be hugely nervous at the autograph table? I have terrible time thinking what to say and be normal when going to the autograph tables at cons

I won't even try photo ops, too nerve-wracking! :P

Its fine, he is a very warm and welcoming person. Its perfectly ok to be nervous and awkward (hey, this is the man who plays George, who is the epitomy of nervous and awkward!) :P

I strongly recommend the photo shoot, not least because you'll regret it afterwards if you don't do it! If anything, they're less nerve wracking, because you just walk up, say hi, smile to the camera and leave, there's little time for chatting!

I strongly recommend the photo shoot, not least because you'll regret it afterwards if you don't do it! If anything, they're less nerve wracking, because you just walk up, say hi, smile to the camera and leave, there's little time for chatting!

I'm not really comfortable having my photo taken in general, I'd feel even more nervous around strangers

I'm wondering what to take to the autograph table... I would like to print out a good image eg the promo pic on the site advertising the con

I have awhile yet to decide!

he is really easy going dont think you would feel nervous around him, talked to him a while before he went to lunch and he was lush!!

How many events has RT done then?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not going to see this actor now, the con has been cancelled :thumbup:

I had been looking forward to it for months and months - got me through some tough times in 2009 thinking I would have a great start in 2010 (the con in February).

I'm not online much thesedays so I miss news when it breaks, does anyone know what website I should keep an eye on for any news RT might appear at an event in the future? Probably be a fan website, fans of actors put in a lot of effort to keep each other in the loop. If there is a yahoo group or whatever I'd be happy to join it.