New Event: Housebroken

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

housebroken.jpg

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE! <<<

Massive Events presents: Housebroken a 3-day unofficial convention for fans of the brand new UK supernatural comedy series "Being Human" focussing on three housemates - a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost trying to live as humans. This event will be held from Friday 5th - Sunday 7th of February 2010 at The Park Inn Bedford. This unofficial convention aims to bring together fans of the series from all across the UK to meet some the stars and supporting cast and enjoy various events over the weekend. We intend to have at least 7 guests over the weekend, but if tickets sell well for this event we will try to get the entire main cast and supporting cast as well for the event!! There will be activities each day from the usual guest talks and photograph sessions to quizzes and late night themed parties - including 'Doctors and Nurses' & 'Undead Monster Ball'!! For more information check out the website!

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE! <<<

• Showmasters Admin

we are planing to run this event a bit different than the other event we run

as there are only around 12 people you can get as guest for this con and as they are all UK based we are going to try to book at least 8 guests for this event if we have the interest and ticket sales we will go for it and book as many guest we can so help us get the word out there and lets get this event on its way

jason :YAHOO::dance:

When I was told by friend there was a Being Human event I was really hoping it was run by you guys because I always have such a great time at all your events.

Due to that I've been going to a lot so unfortanly it looks like it going to be August before I can get a ticket but I would never miss this.

• 2 weeks later...