New Pre-Orders Autographs serves now being run in house by ourselves

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

as you know we get guests up to the day before , but what some of you may not know is that some guests only let us have the images they want to use 2 days before as well so it is not posable to put them up on the site before the event sorry

jason :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed Derek and recieved the following reply:

"Re: Pre-orders Signed photographs at Collectormania 15

10th Planet Events are delighted to be able to offer this service.

http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/show-au...rders-125-c.asp

There will be an extra £5 on top of the show price for signed photographs.

If you would like your picture Dedicated there is an extra £5 charge which we will added to your order

P&P please note postage and packing is going to be £3,25 (Showmasters are showing £2) I will ask them to update this.

If you would like your picture dedicated please sent me an e-mail & I will be glad to do so.

derek@tenthplanetevents.co.uk

Any personal item please send Special delivery a week before the show and tick special delivery on postage when you place your order, this is to make sure nothing gets lost in the post"

So it would seem that postage is £3.25 not £2 and that you can send in personal items to be signed...

Oh and I asked if you can pick a photo but was told no, just a particular TV show or film and they will do what they can, which is fair enough :)

Edited by deadrobot

Hi all, just to say that regardless of all this nonsense regarding value or lack of value, I appreciate this service as it gives me the chance to get autos which I would have had to forego due to not being able to attend. In my book this service rocks and I for one will be availing myself of it!

Out of interest, when is the last date for ordering?

Nick

lololol showmasters can't spell XD

Yeah, because that's a word...

What I was going to say. "Da" isn't exactly good spelling either, unless you are two. Learn the word "Dyslexia" as QS said.

Anyway, as deadrobot said, it would be good for SM and Derek to sort out the issues with postage and personal items!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Anyway, as deadrobot said, it would be good for SM and Derek to sort out the issues with postage and personal items!

I've let SM know that there seems to be a communication problem somewhere.

Jason will hopefully clarify after he spoke to Derek.

all i can say is thank you Showmasters! :P

I will be using the service for a Chris Sarandon autograph as i can't make London. Great idea!

Just a shame to read some quite awful posts on this thread :o

Jason has already said he'll clean it up at some point. Until then, it remains as it is.

fair play looks like anyone can say what they want for a bit.... just thought people were getting arsey with each other and it don't look good for them as a business :chair: ...

• Moderators

People can't say what they want. Those who have been "arsey" have been replied to.

Just saying the topic isn't getting locked until Jason chooses to do so. Whether that be through cleaning this up, or re-posting and starting again.

wow finally trauled through all those posts! oops for the 5 day absense!

Jason and SM and Derek!

think it's great you are offering this service :D

I like to meet the guests but I know alot of people just collect the squiggles B)

I have to admit when I first saw the £5 for dedications, I was a bit surprised! (thought I'd just be honest and say so! :D) but after I thought about all the logistics required and read the posts about the charges made by MSPG and mentions of what other people charge - I've realised it is more than reasonable :help:

also think it's awesome that it's still cool to get sigs on behalf of friends, yey!

good idea to sell autos in the shop - cause then if people come to a later show and see that they've missed a guest, they could still get the auto? B)

sorry to go OT but as it's been mentioned...

not sure how I missed an early post in this topic, that people have mentioned, about there not being another Midlands this year :( it's a shame not to have it run alongside Autographica again, that was a really fun weekend :smile:

also, again my apps for going OT, but to only travel a few hours to an event would be amazing!! :help: I've done 6 shows/cons this year and only Chevron and the other con where I was also travelling back on a Monday have not involved taking HOURS to get home afterwards. I live in Swansea, South Wales and these days I just expect it to be a 5-6hour journey :help: but, for good times and to spend the weekend with my friends it is well worth it :smile: meeting guests is a bonus!!!

surfy sah xx

People can't say what they want. Those who have been "arsey" have been replied to.

Just saying the topic isn't getting locked until Jason chooses to do so. Whether that be through cleaning this up, or re-posting and starting again.

cool x

I'm really please you will be offering the service as I would refuse to deal with MSPG after being let downbby them over a signed pic that never arrived and the shoddy customer service I recieved after.

I'm away for 2 weeks at the time of Collectormania so look forward to using the service!!

• Showmasters Admin

PRE-ORDER SIGNED PHOTOGRAPHS

We now are offering a new service; if you are unable to attend any of the shows we are attending you can pre –order your signed photographs from us. The photographs will be sent out on the Monday after the show.

Re: Pre-orders Signed photographs

10th Planet Events are delighted to be able to offer this service for all 10th Planet Events, Showmasters & Massive Event Shows.

Please note there will be a standard charge of £5 added to each show price for autographs, and an extra £5 for dedication if you wish, (we will do our best to get dedications done, but from time to time this may not be possible, due to time, queues etc.) if we are unable to get you picture dedicated we will re-fund the £5 charge.

P&P please note postage and packing is going to be £3.25

If there is a particular item or DVD you would like signed please call the office on 01438-718137 and we will be pleased to help you.

derek@tenthplanetevents.co.uk Office telephone: 01438 718137

Ah, nice to see the website has been fixed!

I'm sure some of the guest prices need to be looked at though- Alex Meraz is £25 pre-order, and I should highly doubt he'll charge £20 for an auto!

Likewise, Scott Bakula is £35 on there, and he should be the same as Nimoy and Ben as £25 for an auto, £30 for pre order.

Also, Alice Krige is a random £24- I think they haven't taken the £4 off that...

Also, the links at the top don't work for each show (apart from BTL) ;) Constructive criticism lol!