Finally!

Purple_Vamp

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. ;):(:whistling::whistling:

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. :YAHOO::drool::WINCE::dance:

See you there juliet-t . P.S. I'm being nosy - what costumes you got?

:dance:

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. ;):YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I want to know too!

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. :pyth::chair::poki::chair:

:P

I want to know too!

Hi Milly123 and Miss Adventure ,. My son has 4 amazing costumes for this event which have been specially made for him which one do you want to hear about, He has 2 for the Saturday and 2 for the Sunday. So you may have to spot who he is in the crowd, i'm being a torment aren't i but its the element of suprise . I don't dress up but always have fun anyway :firedevil::WAVE: Ps. milly123 have answered your question on 2 weeks to go about what happens at the Convention. Julie

Edited by julie-t

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. ;):D:dance::dance:

I want to know too!

Hi Milly123 and Miss Adventure ,. My son has 4 amazing costumes for this event which have been specially made for him which one do you want to hear about, He has 2 for the Saturday and 2 for the Sunday. So you may have to spot who he is in the crowd, i'm being a torment aren't i but its the element of suprise . I don't dress up but always have fun anyway :D:WAVE: Ps. milly123 have answered your question on 2 weeks to go about what happens at the Convention. Julie

Wow! how is he going to wear two costumes at once?!! ;) I'm impressed. Tell us one, a Saturday night one :D Pleeeeese!

Hi Everyone,. We have booked our Hotel (Not the Park Inn) Bought our train tickets and had our costumes made and are now counting the days away, we are really looking forward to having lots of FUN FUN FUN at the two parties and meeting all you great people. I would also like to Thank ME/SM for all the hard work they put into arranging these conventions for us . See you all in Bedford soon. :D:(:unsure::YAHOO:

:YAHOO:

I want to know too!

Hi Milly123 and Miss Adventure ,. My son has 4 amazing costumes for this event which have been specially made for him which one do you want to hear about, He has 2 for the Saturday and 2 for the Sunday. So you may have to spot who he is in the crowd, i'm being a torment aren't i but its the element of suprise . I don't dress up but always have fun anyway :thumbup::D Ps. milly123 have answered your question on 2 weeks to go about what happens at the Convention. Julie

Wow! how is he going to wear two costumes at once?!! :YAHOO: I'm impressed. Tell us one, a Saturday night one :D Pleeeeese!

Hi milly123, I am afraid i have been sworn to secrecy so i can say no more, but they are all brilliant costumes made especially for him by a local Fancy dress shop so you will have to Wait and see Sorrrrry :D . Julie

Still got to book my train tickets from Newcastle to Bedford. I keep on putting it off.

WhatStewie.gif

Really off-topic.... That's my favourite Family Guy moment EVER!

"It's really turned his world upside-down-face"

Still got to book my train tickets from Newcastle to Bedford. I keep on putting it off.

Hi Kosh,. If you don't mind travelling by National Express Coach you can get to Bedford for £45.50 standard advance return, You leave Newcastle at 7.10am on the Friday arrive Bedford at 2.35pm with 1 change at Milton Keynes (65mins wait), and on the Monday you can leave Bedford at 10am and arrive Newcastle 4.10pm with 1 change at Milton Keynes (45 mins wait). Hope this helps and seems a lot cheaper than the Train. Julie :clap: