New Moon Desktop Download Free in Bliss

*Midnight*Sun*

:wub: Thought you might like to know there's a free DVD-ROM in Bliss this month - although all the Twilight related things on it are not new its quite nice to watch - there's Interviews with all the cast, scenes from the film, Twilight desktop downloads and New Moon desktop download as well and a FREE USB stick you pay just for the postage. :D

Oh and a picture of me and Ashley from ET1 on the letters page which was a shock to see!!!!! :o

Yes I must remember to go buy it tomorrow!

I think it's totally awesome that your pic got put in Bliss! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

:wub: Thanks I did scream a bit when I saw it lol

Rob looks so gorgeous and the moody pic of Edward with those eyes Awesome!!!!!!

I wonder if these are the same USB's that were on offer through the Scottish Mail a while back? I got mine the other day and it has Bella on one side and Twilight on the other. They are alright for the cost of the postage but it took a long time to come!

I wonder if these are the same USB's that were on offer through the Scottish Mail a while back? I got mine the other day and it has Bella on one side and Twilight on the other. They are alright for the cost of the postage but it took a long time to come!

I just got that one as well, I don't remember where I got it from, but paid for postage and it finally arrived. It has Bella on one side and the Twilight logo on the other side. Sounds very similar to this offer in the first post.

Yes they are - when you go to the link it says Scottish Mail - thought I'd order one for *midnight*sun* she's still somewhere on a cloud at the moment lol!!!!!

The free DVD-ROM is ok but its what you've seen before on YouTube and the film but when I'm back at work I'll put the downloads on my PC - you just can't get enough!! :poki:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Damn you all, you made me buy it :D I havent bought Bliss since i was like 15....has anyone read the problem pages hahahaha oh to be so young an naive again :help:

haha indeed, I learnt a lot from reading those when I was younger. I would say 'Mizz' was very educational for a 10 year old :help:

B) Thought you might like to know there's a free DVD-ROM in Bliss this month - although all the Twilight related things on it are not new its quite nice to watch - there's Interviews with all the cast, scenes from the film, Twilight desktop downloads and New Moon desktop download as well and a FREE USB stick you pay just for the postage. :D

Oh and a picture of me and Ashley from ET1 on the letters page which was a shock to see!!!!! ;)

Congratulations! I see you!

Hubby bought me a copy so that I could have the DVD! :unsure:

how do u get hold of the usb stick??

You'll need to buy Bliss - there's a link on the DVD to send off for the USB quite a nice DVD but most of the stuff on it we've seen before. :thumbup:

I already bought it... I just couldn't figure it out! lol, I'm just a bit unobservant!

:clap: Thought you might like to know there's a free DVD-ROM in Bliss this month - although all the Twilight related things on it are not new its quite nice to watch - there's Interviews with all the cast, scenes from the film, Twilight desktop downloads and New Moon desktop download as well and a FREE USB stick you pay just for the postage. :clap:

Oh and a picture of me and Ashley from ET1 on the letters page which was a shock to see!!!!! :D

Congratulations! I see you!

Hubby bought me a copy so that I could have the DVD! :clap:

I must admit I'm rather chuffed lol.

My sister got the magazine and I stole the dvd from her :yoda: (well technically she 'gave' it to me :firedevil:)

It is pretty much the same stuff that is on the USB, but it has got trailers from other films and a few other tidbits, so its nice to have as well as the USB :blink: