LFCC crew CONFIRMATION e-mails

Too Tall

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

That's right. Kirstie didn't have time before she went. You'll get th enights you asked for. It'll just be a case of her confirming the hotel and your room mate.

Random question but its been a couple of years since I last crewed LFCC, Is there a certain door that we need to go in for crewing? I'm assuming the main bulk of doors will be closed first thing.

Nothing worse than trying every door under the sun!

• Showmasters Admin

Random question but its been a couple of years since I last crewed LFCC, Is there a certain door that we need to go in for crewing? I'm assuming the main bulk of doors will be closed first thing.

It's usually the side entrance to the left (when looking at EC2) of the main entrance.

It's usually the side entrance to the left (when looking at EC2) of the main entrance.

TT? Can't remember which tube station is easier for EC2?

Never mind just Earl's Court Zone 1 Old Brompton Zone 2 I think the oyster card is talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jessy

• Showmasters Admin

TT? Can't remember which tube station is easier for EC2?

Never mind just Earl's Court Zone 1 Old Brompton Zone 2 I think the oyster card is talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brom is closer but if it means you changing trains it's not really worth it. it'll take longer to change trains than to walk the extra 1000 yards from Earls' Court.

• 2 weeks later...

hi ya! i dont know if anyone can help me or not. i was at this years lfcc and there was an absolutely gorgeous guy working, on autographs on the saturday and photographs in section b on sunday, i told him i would give him my email address but he was still working by the time i had to leave. anyone any idea?

• Showmasters Admin

Probably but i didnt notice xx

I beleive it was Dan.

Kool, thank you for your help I wont scream! - can u pass on my email and (or) facebook?

baby.catt@yahoo.co.uk www.facebook/baby.catt

I have send him an email and pointed him to this thread.

I beleive it was Dan.

Kool, thank you for your help I wont scream! - can u pass on my email and (or) facebook?

Thank you, I cant upload my photos but i have them on facebook.

I beleive it was Dan.

Thank you, I cant upload my photos but i have them on facebook.

Erm.... yeah... he was very helpful, cute - yes but just wanted to thank him personally (well email, msg, whatever) really because I missed him on Sunday.

Edited by Too Tall