LFCC crew CONFIRMATION e-mails

Too Tall

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I wouldn't worry about it .. sometimes people get them 4 times, sometimes none .. it can get a little crazy :(

That was the application email. My old PC used to like sending them 3 or 4 times for fun. My new one doesn't do that ;)

Also the confirmations are coming from Kirstie not me :(

I've had nothing. TT hates me just because I am taller than him. Petty little man.

Hehe :D

TO ALL........................

Give it until tomorrow. They have to be sent out one at a time and it does take a while.

If you've not got one by tomorrow afternoon then please post here. With your real name ;)

Edited by Too Tall

Mine is obviously taking the pretty route too, smelling the flowers, having a beer by the river, scaring the squrrels..................

Ahh that sounds very nice,

mine arrived yesterday but I think it would have liked to sit by a river in the lovely weather we're having (come to think of it can I join yours now and not be stuck in this office) :coolthumb:

Be patient, they might not have all gone out yet :D

Or they've deliberately missed you out :P

I'm thinking its the second one sad.gif

And after all the good times Stuart and I have had together, all the adventures, so many memories. :)

• Showmasters Admin

Be patient, they might not have all gone out yet :thumbup:

Or they've deliberately missed you out :chair:

And after all the good times Stuart and I have had together, all the adventures, so many memories. :)

You're on the crew ;)

I'll ask Kirstie to re-send it.

Be patient, they might not have all gone out yet :thumbup:

Or they've deliberately missed you out :chair:

You're on the crew ;)

I'll ask Kirstie to re-send it.

love you TT

• Showmasters Admin

As I thought Kirstie had only got a certain way through yesterday and so started again today. It does take a while as you have to do them one at a time.

Again thank you so much for your help Kirstie :P

All done people!

I got part way through yesterday and finished today so you should all have them :drunk: .

If you don't please post your full name on here and I will check - emails do go astray sometimes and I appear to have a few handbooks removed before sending too :P

Please please please, answer all the questions when responding as it saves me a lot of time :clap: and send them back ASAP or at least by 30 June. This is really important as I have very limited time to get everything wrapped up and to the hotel and then confirmations (which all have to be sent separately) to you guys. So please help me by doing this.

You are very welcome boss!

Kirstie