New Moon Icons

talie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic! Thank youuuuuu!!

Ha ha I may nab 1 to use as my avatar seen as though they're small and I've been struggling to find a pic small enough!

Their wonderful-wish I was that talented, lol.....

So I stole one too, Whooop whooop. THAnks!!

Thank you both :wub:

Took bloody ages to make it look like bella was holding on to edward :D damn jacob and his muscly arm lol

Meh I'm having trouble putting 1 as my avatar! I've resized it and it's saved as a JPG so I know that in theory it should be ok but it won't let me use it. Help!

See if you right click which ever one you're after, copy and paste the url u can just copy it in to the url box in your control and it automatically resizes B)

Can i take one too please....? Have been trying to find avatar!

Off course :P

Not from the poster but some text icons....

text1b.jpgtext2.jpgtext4.jpgtext3l.jpgtext5j.jpgtext6copy.jpgtext7.jpgtext8.jpgtext9.jpgtext10.jpg

Edited by Crépuscule

Your icons are amazing!

If you take requests I would love an avatar of jackson as jasper. Im hopeless when it comes to things like this.

Ive been on here for months and still have no picture. I remember trying a while back, but I couldnt get it to work :firedevil:

Your icons are amazing!

If you take requests I would love an avatar of jackson as jasper. Im hopeless when it comes to things like this.

Ive been on here for months and still have no picture. I remember trying a while back, but I couldnt get it to work :P

Give me ten minutes :(

There u go, hope its okay :(

jaspericon.jpg

Its beautiful :jason: Thankyou very much. Now I just need to go work out how to put it as my avatar haha

And all the other ones you did are amazing aswell btw

*Edit* - aww that was my 400th post on here. Still struggling with working out to make it my avatar. Im gonna go lurk in the 'help' threads

Edited by ryano

There u go, hope its okay :(

jaspericon.jpg

Its beautiful :jason: Thankyou very much. Now I just need to go work out how to put it as my avatar haha

And all the other ones you did are amazing aswell btw

*Edit* - aww that was my 400th post on here. Still struggling with working out to make it my avatar. Im gonna go lurk in the 'help' threads

If you look back on the messages on this topic, I asked the same question and Crépuscule explained how to do it. Hope it helps you too!