Mask - Doctor Vinton

Cobra - Detective Monte

The Puppet Masters - Hawthorne

Child's Play 3: Look Who's Stalking - Sgt. Botnick

Shoot to Kill - Harvey

The A-Team Deputy Rance Jackson 2 episodes, 1983

03-06-17_AndrewRobinson6.jpg

garak01.jpg

StarTrek_DeepSpaceNine_Garak_freedesktop_wallpaper_InThePaleMoonlight_AndrewRobinson_800.jpg

1237_4.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0732367/

Woo-hoo!! :D Very pleased that Andrew Robinson is coming to Collectormania. I know one thing which I'm definitely getting signed by him, which I think is one of the best designed and put together DVD boxsets. The films are great themselves but the boxset which came out last year with all of them in plus plenty of extras, well it was one of the best DVD boxsets released (apart from the Twin Peaks Gold boxset)...the Dirty Harry boxset.

I was so pleased to meet him at LFCC but i'm even happier if I can meet him at collectormania it will be even better as it's sooner ;) Hope he come's on saturday!!!! B)

still want to meet him for Hellraiser (as i'm a big Clive Barker fan), Dirty Harry and Star Trek!

It would be really great if Ashley Lawrence or / and Clare Higgins were invited as well!!! ;)

i'm really nervous about which day he will come though!!! :P

Found in guests days & prices:

Andrew Robinson----------------TBA------------SA,SU

:D:YAHOO::dance::dance::dance::firedevil::wub::wub:

Is that the final days he's coming? I hope so anyway as i'm REALLY looking forward to meet him on saturday as my friends and I are only coming on this day because we have to go back to France ...(no matter the price TBA)

Is that the final days he's coming? I hope so anyway as i'm REALLY looking forward to meet him on saturday as my friends and I are only coming on this day because we have to go back to France ...(no matter the price TBA)

This is the days as they are confirmed at the moment. Things can come up last minute and force a day change, but you really can't tell in advance unfortunately.

You should be pretty safe with Saturday though.

This is the days as they are confirmed at the moment. Things can come up last minute and force a day change, but you really can't tell in advance unfortunately.

You should be pretty safe with Saturday though.

thanks a lot!!

i really want to meet him so i'll be a bit nervous anyway until i have him right in front of me :D

Scorpio is the most disgusting,creepy and downright nasty villain in movie history.

This addition to the line up may have swung it for me.

If there are free coaches to the venue can he assist the driver?

We could all have a sing song "row row row your boat...."

Scorpio is the most disgusting,creepy and downright nasty villain in movie history.

This addition to the line up may have swung it for me.

If there are free coaches to the venue can he assist the driver?

We could all have a sing song "row row row your boat...."

So many good scenes to choose from in Diry Harry. Forgot about the "row row row your boat" scene on the school bus. One of the best scenes was when Scorpio is getting Harry Callahan to travel across the city solving clues.

Does anyone know where you can buy 8x10 Andrew Robinson photos of him as Scorpio in Dirty Harry, and from the X Files episode he did ("Alpha")?

Edited by SunSpeed