Cosplay at C15

TurkFox

Hello! I'm Ruth, and I'm in charge of the cosplay at Showmasters. Unfortunately, I won’t be at C15 due to a prior commitment, but I’ve asked Sarah (Rickman101) to take my place.

Masquerade

There will be be a masquerade this time round, Please check out the rules as there have been many changes. You can also pre-register for the masquerade.

>>>RULES<<<

>>>PRE-REGISTRATION<<<

We won’t be allowing skits at this event, but everything should be in place to allow them for LFCC.

Please note that everyone in the adult category (over the age of 12) must have a reference picture, either sent with the pre-reg form or brought on the day. It must be on a separate sheet that can be taken away with the organiser to give to the judges.

You can either pre-register by email online, or enter on the day. You should send the pre-registration form to turkfoxnetwork@googlemail.com. There will be an update on the closing date for pre-reg nearer the event.

If you have any questions, or even need general cosplay advice, feel free to contact me. One thing I would say is that you should be polite, and make sure the answer to your question isn't in the rules before you email.

:D Someone tell me if I should do this. I've never done it before and I don't know if I have the guts, lol. Plus there are way better costumes than mine.

I did it at Glasgow in August. It was scary as hell but a good laugh! Give it a shot!

:YAHOO: Someone tell me if I should do this. I've never done it before and I don't know if I have the guts, lol. Plus there are way better costumes than mine.

Go for it! I bet it's loads of fun...and I'm sure there'll be way worse costumes than yours too! :unsure: Besides Im sure yours is awesome and you just don't realise it!

Edited by crazyminx

It's not that exceptional. I'm doing Kaylee from Firefly, mostly for the Nathan photoshoot, so there are way more costumes that will be more spectacular. Hmmmm. Hang on, does it run both days? Maybe I could watch one and do the other if so.

Hello! I'm Ruth, and I'm in charge of the cosplay at Showmasters. Unfortunately, I won’t be at C15 due to a prior commitment, but I’ve asked Sarah (Rickman101) to take my place.

Masquerade

There will be be a masquerade this time round, Please check out the rules as there have been many changes. You can also pre-register for the masquerade.

>>>RULES<<<

>>>PRE-REGISTRATION<<<

We won’t be allowing skits at this event, but everything should be in place to allow them for LFCC.

Please note that everyone in the adult category (over the age of 12) must have a reference picture, either sent with the pre-reg form or brought on the day. It must be on a separate sheet that can be taken away with the organiser to give to the judges.

You can either pre-register by email online, or enter on the day. You should send the pre-registration form to turkfoxnetwork@googlemail.com. There will be an update on the closing date for pre-reg nearer the event.

If you have any questions, or even need general cosplay advice, feel free to contact me. One thing I would say is that you should be polite, and make sure the answer to your question isn't in the rules before you email.

Good stuff...what day are you doing the cosplay? What time is the masquarade? By what time do you need to register. :D

excelent, I'll be able to make it to C15 on the Friday^__^ I'll be Yami Yugi from Yugioh since Milton Keynes is quite far and wouldn't wanna carry so much on the way lol

is the masquerade on Friday aswell? or is it just Saturday and Sunday?