Any crew travelling up from London on Friday A.M?

betrayed-deagol

• Showmasters Admin

You are aware that the crew need to be THERE and signed in for 7:30am on Friday?

With a 45 minute train journey and then the 10 mins travel from the station to the stadium. If you leave Euston at 6:45am you're not going to be there until 7:45am-8am. Not a great start to the weekends crewing :YAHOO:

You are aware that the crew need to be THERE and signed in for 7:30am on Friday?

With a 45 minute train journey and then the 10 mins travel from the station to the stadium. If you leave Euston at 6:45am you're not going to be there until 7:45am-8am. Not a great start to the weekends crewing :dance:

Lol, that is a fair point and i cannot type! lol, should read 06:25!! *kicks self to save Too-Tall a job*

xxx

oh, and the train i'm getting takes 1/2 an hour according to the schedule so :D

• Showmasters Admin

With a 45 minute train journey and then the 10 mins travel from the station to the stadium. If you leave Euston at 6:45am you're not going to be there until 7:45am-8am. Not a great start to the weekends crewing ;)

Lol, that is a fair point and i cannot type! lol, should read 06:25!! *kicks self to save Too-Tall a job*

xxx

oh, and the train i'm getting takes 1/2 an hour according to the schedule so :dance:

No worries. Just thought 6:45am was a BIT late ;)

With a 45 minute train journey and then the 10 mins travel from the station to the stadium. If you leave Euston at 6:45am you're not going to be there until 7:45am-8am. Not a great start to the weekends crewing :thumbup:

xxx

oh, and the train i'm getting takes 1/2 an hour according to the schedule so :thumbup:

No worries. Just thought 6:45am was a BIT late :blink:

LOL, ok 'Dad', stop worrying! xxx