Anyone from France ?

lilicheng

hello everybody !

I am French and new on this forum :D I seriously think come to the convention...But it frightens me a little... Another French people on the forum ?

Bon Jour! Not French but everyone is very friendly and helpful and you won't be frightened for long, it's an adrenalin rush and that's about it really.

Introduce yourself in the Introduction thread and have a chat in Random Babble. We won't bite well not till Ocotber anyway. lol :blink:

Edited by Nixster

hello everybody !

I am French and new on this forum :D I seriously think come to the convention...But it frightens me a little... Another French people on the forum ?

Bon Jour! Not French but everyone is very friendly and helpful and you won't be frightened for long, it's an adrenalin rush and that's about it really.

Introduce yourself in the Introduction thread and have a chat in Random Babble. We won't bite well not till Ocotber anyway. lol :YAHOO:

:blink: thanks a lot !

A bientôt !

hello everybody !

Salut! :blink:

Am not from France I'm afraid though I think I can remember a few words from my french GCSE!

Don't be scared! You should definitely come!

hello everybody !

I am French and new on this forum :lol: I seriously think come to the convention...But it frightens me a little... Another French people on the forum ?

Salut! :o

Am not from France I'm afraid though I think I can remember a few words from my french GCSE!

so if i come with my poor english (i must practise !) and your few french words it can be funny ! :D

hello everybody !

Salut! :D

so if i come with my poor english (i must practise !) and your few french words it can be funny ! :D

Hehe sounds good to me! :D

hello everybody !

I am French and new on this forum :P I seriously think come to the convention...But it frightens me a little... Another French people on the forum ?

Salut! :P

so if i come with my poor english (i must practise !) and your few french words it can be funny ! :P

Hehe sounds good to me! :D

and you can trust me,it's my job, i teach french to foreigners B)

I wouldnt worry you will be fine, i have 4 french friends attending this event so i am sure they will help you too if you have any probs.

Nicky

including me? :unsure:

no worries lilicheng, there would be several French people at the Convention :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I believe my brother Pete and his fiancee Virginnie are going, she's from from france but she's moved over here to live with him now and I know she loves having other people to speak french with, I took french to gcse level and proceeded to promptly forget all of it as soon as the exams were over, my brother had more of a knack with language and went up to A level, unfortunately it happened to be spanish lol so he's trying to learn french at the moment, particularly as his future in-laws don't speak a work of english.