Guest Announcement - BURN GORMAN

showmasters

my mate and i wern't coming on the sunday, but now we are !

first the Gene Genie and now The Gormster!

thank god i get my yearly bonus at the end of the month otherwise i would have been skint!

to Jason and the rest of the crew at SM .... nice one!

I don't know whether I should hug or kick you, you really don't want me kping my money do you. :(

Fantastic guest and after I meet the two Torchwood guests at C15 the only main cast left I will have yet to meet is my favourite Gareth. :crying:

Thanks for confirming that Burn Gorman is coming, who would have thought that a local paper such as MK Citizen would have known before everyone else perhaps I should check this weeks paper to find if they announce anybody else beforehand.

• Moderators

Thanks for confirming that Burn Gorman is coming, who would have thought that a local paper such as MK Citizen would have known before everyone else perhaps I should check this weeks paper to find if they announce anybody else beforehand.

To be fair, newspaper deadlines for adverts are far in advance. A lot may have changed since that was put in, and so he wasn't announced until everything was completely finalised.

There have been a few occasions where ads have had guests that ended up not being announced because things unfortunately changed. It's just a risk sometimes taken.

Oh dear. Now going to have to pick a day to go. Saturday for Tosh or Sunday for Owen :D Decisions, Decisions :headscratch:

I'm quite lucky living so clost to MK/London and not working at weekends that I can go both days to all cons. My heart goes out to anyone who has to choose a day to go with so many great guests. I hope I never have to do that.

Oh dear. Now going to have to pick a day to go. Saturday for Tosh or Sunday for Owen :D Decisions, Decisions :headscratch:

Having to plump for Sunday, sad not being able to see Tosh but with Philip Glenister only being there Sunday that swung it for me!