Finding the venue with a Sat-Nav

blue-jackal

Does anyone know a good postcode for finding the shopping center from the stadium? I got so lost last time cause I find my way round using the Xscape and last year it was so foggy in the morning! so a postcode would be good :P
The postcode is listed as being MK9 3ES. I tend to park in the car park off Secklow Gate which is just opposite the centre. Not sure of the post code for it though.

http://www.thecentremk.com/images/ParkingMap.gif

Does anyone know a good postcode for finding the shopping center from the stadium? I got so lost last time cause I find my way round using the Xscape and last year it was so foggy in the morning! so a postcode would be good :P

The shopping centre is VERY well sign posted from the stadium. If you can see it on a signpost, you're either there, or heading exactly the wrong way ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Can you park at the actual Stadium or is that not a good idea!.. Never been to Milton or a Collectomania before.. worried about parking? I'm coming from Kent.. not going by train as it is so expensive. thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Can you park at the actual Stadium or is that not a good idea!.. Never been to Milton or a Collectomania before.. worried about parking? I'm coming from Kent.. not going by train as it is so expensive. thanks

It's free parking at the Stadium.

It's the first time we're using this venue so it's new to everyone. Previously we've used the main shopping centre in town. This has meant people needing to find parking in town. With the stadium this is now not an issue.

The stadium has a Ma-HOOOOOO-sive car park :)

If you're searching on some of the mapping websites, don't forget to search for the "Milton Keynes Dons FC" because the hockey stadium is also listed under the title Milton Keynes Dons (on google maps especially) and that may cause some confusion!

It's the bigger venue that we're heading for! (correct me if I'm wrong).. head for IKEA and ASDA..