new crew!

scarletboots

anyone else out there crewing for the first time?

I'm doing the whole weekend including thursday setup and have accomodation for friday and saturday hopefully but no idea who I'll be sharing with!

I've been coming to collectormania since the 3rd one so should be interesting to work this time!

also a hi to people who are working there but aren't new! see you soon!

Edited by scarlet

anyone else out there crewing for the first time?

I'm doing the whole weekend including thursday setup and have accomodation for friday and saturday hopefully but no idea who I'll be sharing with!

I've been coming to collectormania since the 3rd one so should be interesting to work this time!

also a hi to people who are working there but aren't new! see you soon!

Yeah im crewing for the first time too! :smile:

im just doing the Friday and Saturday!

Hey newbies!

You're in for long hours, and a lot of hard work, but honestly? Crewing is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, and that's saying a lot. And in some ways the hard work is part of that fun.

Plus the most of the crew are insane. :wub:

Kip

(Also, hi! I'm Kip, I'll be there Sunday and still relatively new at this. You guys will do great.)

Edited by KrazyKid197

Hey newbies!

You're in for long hours, and a lot of hard work, but honestly? Crewing is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, and that's saying a lot. And in some ways the hard work is part of that fun.

Plus the most of the crew are insane. :YAHOO:

Kip

(Also, hi! I'm Kip, I'll be there Sunday and still relatively new at this. You guys will do great.)

haha hard work is fine with me I'm used to it! Look forward to meeting all you crazy people then!

My name's Kaz by the way. I'll go join the facebook group!

• 4 weeks later...

jus crewed for the first time!! was amazing fun!!! thanks guys ur all awsome!!!!! totally looking forward to seein u all again in the future!!

jus crewed for the first time!! was amazing fun!!! thanks guys ur all awsome!!!!! totally looking forward to seein u all again in the future!!

jus for all u feminists out there thats "guys" as in people not jus men. thot id clear that up now.

jus for all u feminists out there thats "guys" as in people not jus men. thot id clear that up now.

Trust you to expand on things all the time :P

Edited by mojoe