Costume advice

Milly123

Nice one, Julie, thanks. I won't be coming down til the Sat morn but I'll come prepared :angry:

Getting v. excited now, this week is just draaagging

Hi Miss Adventure,. I wish my week was dragging mines going to quick with not enough hours in my day shall we Swop, I am busy house and apartment vieiwing at the moment and tommorow i have 3 apartments to view about 40 miles away from home, and try to get back in time for my Son coming in and i don't have a car. Then thursday i have my Sons Costumes to pick up a trip into the City Centre and try and fit in the Supermarket Oh and most importantly Pack. So as you can see my week aint dragging its gone Mental and i am looking forward to the Weekend for a rest, We are coming over from Liverpool on Friday but not staying at the Park Inn. I hope you have a safe journey, See you saturday and dont forget if you want a cheap lunch on the Saturday Sandwich Express £2.90 for a Baguette, pkt crisps and a drink (DwarfBabe has the vouchers) to choose your filling see Sandwich Express website for the Menu. Hope this helps. Julie :rolleyes:

Wow you are busy and you have quite a way to travel! I'm only coming from Redditch in Worcestershire so I guess I can be there in about an hour and a half to two hours. I've bought some pot noodles to have in the room for at least one of the meals lol and might go for the lunch vouchers too, thanks. Hoping not to spend too much money either!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and fuelled by having watched Psirens and Gun men of the Apocolypse last night :wub: