Knitted Edward

fran cullen

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or anyone wants to see, but my mum has made me a knitted Edward doll! I really love it and I just wanted to share it with everyone!

edwardcullen2.jpg

edwardcullen6.jpg

edwardcullen8.jpg

he even has a Cullen crest wristband!

what do you guys think??

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or anyone wants to see, but my mum has made me a knitted Edward doll! I really love it and I just wanted to share it with everyone!

edwardcullen2.jpg

edwardcullen6.jpg

edwardcullen8.jpg

he even has a Cullen crest wristband!

what do you guys think??

Very cute....love the jacket (i want one of those!) :firedevil:

yea, thats the cardboard cut out har har! It hardley fits in my room!

I'm glad everyone likes it! haha my mum is dead chuffed!

Fran if you're going to ET2 bring him as a mascot!!

"Fran if you're going to ET2 bring him as a mascot!!"

I shall be at ET2!

My mum said that she would try and make a Laurent one to show Edi haha

That would be funny. The only thing is, I don't want to be walking around with a doll all weekend hehhe

I said she should make the whole cast, and if people wanted to buy one they could order through me!

"Fran if you're going to ET2 bring him as a mascot!!"

I shall be at ET2!

My mum said that she would try and make a Laurent one to show Edi haha

That would be funny. The only thing is, I don't want to be walking around with a doll all weekend hehhe

I said she should make the whole cast, and if people wanted to buy one they could order through me!

I hope your mum enjoys knitting - i think she will be kept very busy...... The whole cast is a great idea.

....... Carry him with you at ET2..

Has your mum decided to start a wee business of Twilight dolls yet??... Knitted Edward looks much better than the moveable plastic one!!!!!!!

She has decided to make Bella, and see if she looks good and then carry on making them. I might bring them to the convention and show people who may be interested in buying them. each one would be completely original and I think they are fab. My plastic doll doesn't look like him at all, he looks really angry haha!

Has your mum decided to start a wee business of Twilight dolls yet??... Knitted Edward looks much better than the moveable plastic one!!!!!!!

She has decided to make Bella, and see if she looks good and then carry on making them. I might bring them to the convention and show people who may be interested in buying them. each one would be completely original and I think they are fab. My plastic doll doesn't look like him at all, he looks really angry haha!

FAB.. ;)