C15 Confirmation!

Too Tall

I got my one :o. The only thing is it just me or is the handbook a bit strange?

I wasn't aware a handbook went out? Was it the Midlands one?

Yes it was the middlands one.

OK. I'll get a proper C15 one sent out.

My fault - sorry. I just automatically attached it and didn't check it was Midlands........

Hi

Due to a technical error not all the emails went yesterday - they have now all gone so if you still don't have one by tomorrow morning, please post on here with your full name and I will be able to check again. :D

Thanks.

Kirstie

Got mine too.

I'm not working.

:poki:

Never Mind, May still come along for the day on friday x Need Something to chear myself up after The Hell that is my life is right Now x Just another thing to add to my growing list x

If for Any Reason your short Please put me on the list of people you can call to fill in at short notice x I already have the Full Weekend booked off at work from friday to Monday x And MK is only about a 2 hour drive up the road for me x

Flame

Laura Court

:(

Hey! Sorry to be a bother, but I didn't get an e-mail back... and I think I was supposed to.

Sophie Patman

awesinine@gmail.com

*poucnes* It would be the coolest thing ever if you were there.

*is honestly not online* (Ok, I admit it, I hate revising and needed to check exam times).

Kip

Hey! Sorry to be a bother, but I didn't get an e-mail back... and I think I was supposed to.

Sophie Patman

awesinine@gmail.com

*is honestly not online* (Ok, I admit it, I hate revising and needed to check exam times).

Kip

Get back to work!

I got my one :o. The only thing is it just me or is the handbook a bit strange?

I wasn't aware a handbook went out? Was it the Midlands one?

Yes it was the middlands one.

OK. I'll get a proper C15 one sent out.

If you are new then it was only about a 1 in 3 chance of getting on the crew at C15 I'm afraid.

As with every big show we look at taking on new crew and for this show we have taken on 12. But well over 30 applied. If you've not been picked this time please do apply again. We do look at taking on 10-12 new crew at each major show.

As with previous CM:MKs we've had many more applicants than we have positions. We've done our best to accommodate as many people as possible but unfortunately we just can not take on everyone.

if ther is any chance would be much appreciated as the person im travelling with is crewing so will be ther from early on friday anyway, but if not its no problem, will try again next show.

Many thanks again

Daryn

Things can change over 3 weeks. I'll keep you in mind if we turn out to be short of crew for some reason. Who are you coming with?

sorry i'm new :D

yay i am crewing sunday!! :D

erm this handbook, was it supposed to be sent out to all that are participating in C15???

if so I haven't had one

If you need to send it over to me

I'm Sarah Evans

sarah.evans.88@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!!

xx

• Showmasters Admin

It's fine. I need to send the C15 version out. As the one that did go out to some people was the one from the last Midlands show.

Will be out early next week.

Sophie Patman

awesinine@gmail.com

Kip

Not this time, sadly. You'll be sick of me by the end of this month anyway. :wub:

Also: get thee back to studying!!! Don't make me come over there!

Thanks for checking it for me Tootall, but as you know I'm nearby for emergencies.

Gutted my application went astray, but I will still nip down anyway coz there is a few auto's i want now :)

Just trying to work out if being at the stadium its now closer or about the same distance from my house, usually only go that way for food shop trip to ASDA lol.

Get back to work!

I did!!! But averaging like 13 hours a day in the library killed my brain. However! IT'S ALL OVER!!!!

*ahem*

Not this time, sadly. You'll be sick of me by the end of this month anyway. :D

Also: get thee back to studying!!! Don't make me come over there!

I could never be sick of you! I want to intimidate you some more so it doesn't happen again!

But LAME! Apply for London Film too, so then you might be there. Cos that would be awesome!

Kip

(I did! I'm done!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had emails from yourselves before, but did not get this one as stupid school emails changed my email address without warning me and I cannot get on the old one. :firedevil:

I also live nearby so would have been easier and not needed any hotel requirements or anything.

My email address is brodav47@hotmail.com if this can be added for future reference.

Thanks.