C15 Confirmation!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

The confirmations will start going out this evening.

As always you will receive an email either way, if it's a yes or a no. Please leave it a couple days before jumping up and down that yours hadn't arrived. If that does happen please post here with your real name.

Can I please also remind everyone that when replying to the confirmation there are a number of questions as well as which shifts you are down to do....

Hotel night confirmation

Preferred room mate

Dietary requirements

Cash or Vouchers

Simply replying "Yes I'll be there", or "Yes that's fine" is no good to us. You NEED to be answering ALL of the questions in the confirmation e-mail.

If you do not confirm which nights you need in the crew hotel we will assume you have made other arrangements and a room will NOT be booked for you. So please MAKE SURE you confirm your hotel nights!

Edited by Too Tall

I'm in the same boat as you, The Angelic One. My email has been acting up lately, so give it a couple of days and see what happens *keeps fingers crossed*

Yeah will do. No sign of it this morning.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

• Showmasters Admin

If you are new then it was only about a 1 in 3 chance of getting on the crew at C15 I'm afraid.

As with every big show we look at taking on new crew and for this show we have taken on 12. But well over 30 applied. If you've not been picked this time please do apply again. We do look at taking on 10-12 new crew at each major show.

As with previous CM:MKs we've had many more applicants than we have positions. We've done our best to accommodate as many people as possible but unfortunately we just can not take on everyone.

If you are new then it was only about a 1 in 3 chance of getting on the crew at C15 I'm afraid.

As with every big show we look at taking on new crew and for this show we have taken on 12. But well over 30 applied. If you've not been picked this time please do apply again. We do look at taking on 10-12 new crew at each major show.

As with previous CM:MKs we've had many more applicants than we have positions. We've done our best to accommodate as many people as possible but unfortunately we just can not take on everyone.

if ther is any chance would be much appreciated as the person im travelling with is crewing so will be ther from early on friday anyway, but if not its no problem, will try again next show.

Many thanks again

Daryn

• Showmasters Admin

I got my one :blink:. The only thing is it just me or is the handbook a bit strange?

I wasn't aware a handbook went out? Was it the Midlands one?

Yes it was the middlands one.

OK. I'll get a proper C15 one sent out.

if ther is any chance would be much appreciated as the person im travelling with is crewing so will be ther from early on friday anyway, but if not its no problem, will try again next show.

Many thanks again

Daryn

Things can change over 3 weeks. I'll keep you in mind if we turn out to be short of crew for some reason. Who are you coming with?

Just to be on the safe side, i'll give my name here now. Since my home computer's internet is being tempermental at the moment and I may not be able to get online over the weekend -shakes fist at it-.

Haven't received a confirmation yet.

Karen Chew

I can understand that. Training up new crew is a pain when you've got a whole event to run. You need experience members *shrug* I won't get my hopes up, but we'll see. I'll be around anyway, so if you happen to need a translator for any reason, or general dogsbody, you can just yell.

*sits back and TRIES to wait patiently for email*

Many thanks again

Daryn

Things can change over 3 weeks. I'll keep you in mind if we turn out to be short of crew for some reason. Who are you coming with?

That would me. Well hopefully unless you have double book yourself Daryn?

Andrew Murray

Many thanks again

Daryn

That would me. Well hopefully unless you have double book yourself Daryn?

Andrew Murray

yes that would be you im travelling with Andrew.

i woldnt be keen on travelling wi some1 else and letting u loose in ma car!!!!

Daryn

Thank you! I wasn't jumping up and down panicking though... was quite willing to wait a couple of days. Was just commenting that TheAngelicOne wasn't the only person with the issue.

My full name is Tracy Jane Hawkes, if you need to match up with your records.

Helpful and organised as ever, unlike the people responsible for some "shows". :P