Condition of your books?

foreverbella

Mine are so worn out! But I like them that way.

I carry at least one of the saga around with me everyday, or I feel nervous haha.

I also turn down the corners of the pages with qoutes and bits that i like and then i go back through and read them.

I feel like I should take better care of them but I like that they are well read :P

Mine are so worn out! But I like them that way.

I carry at least one of the saga around with me everyday, or I feel nervous haha.

I also turn down the corners of the pages with qoutes and bits that i like and then i go back through and read them.

I feel like I should take better care of them but I like that they are well read :D

I was thinking to myself only yesterday that my saga is just like Bella's book "Wuthering Heights" lol! It really is! I'm getting to the point where I need to buy new copies of the saga ha ha ha!

My copy of Twilight is pretty trashed - it's the one that's been read the most, flicked through for quotes etc and dragged around on any journey - makes me feel safe when I'm away from home, like I'm taking my friends with me!

But that fact just gave me the excellent excuse to buy the special edition of Twilight to keep in perfect condition and look pretty on the shelf :lol:

New Moon is slowly getting there as well...think there might be a few tear stained pages - damn thing always make me cry!!

Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - I only have in hardback so I always take the dust covers off when I'm reading them, so they're too bad and they're too heavy to be carted about so never stray outside my room (apart from when my Mum borrowed them)

I keep thinking about getting my sister to read them, but I'm not sure about lending my books out of the house... :o

xC

my twilight and new moon are really worn haha iv been lending them out too though xx

I'm not that trusting haha, I keep them all to myself :D

I want the special edition boxset with all the hard back books in. I had only seen it available on amazon but then I saw it in the window of Forbiddon Planet the other day. It was £60, as much as it is worth it, I just don't have the money right now!

I saw quite a few people with the Twilight special edition at ET, getting it signed and things. They are bringing out a New Moon special edition too soon :angel:

Mine are in quite good condition. I keep them in my cupboard and they only come out when I read them. My sister keeps pestering me to lend them to her friend, but I dont want to incase they get ruined.

I keep thinking about getting my sister to read them, but I'm not sure about lending my books out of the house... :P

Haha I agree with you there :P I cant bear the thought of other people with my stuff :D

Ive only read through mine once( half way through Twilight)....im thinking of asking for the hard back boxset for christmas so i have them all again just to look at....sad or what :lol:

I try to keep mine in good contition...because they are like...the best things ever :P

But the Twilight front cover is starting to bend where I lug it about "Just in case" :YAHOO: and the plastic-y film over the top is starting to come off =/

And I never use a bookmark so the corners are pretty warn except on my Breaking Dawn...

It's the only hardback I have so I just use the dust covers which are...extremely worn :P

Ahh and of course I have a few tear stained pages in each of the books :dance:

XxxX

Mine are pretty mint, hate bending them, lol, weird how some people are completely different in how they look after books?

I love them, I wont let anyone else touch them, apart from mez :)

Well, my first copy of Twilight has literally fell apart.. took me hours to put the pages back in the right order! So I've got copies :) New Moon is getting to that stage slowly, Eclipse.. well, it hasn't been seen since before E.T when my friend borrowed it >.> Getting it back SOON! And Breaking Dawn isn't as bad because it's hardback ;)

I've read mine loads but they are in pretty good condition, I like to keep them in good condition. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like pages being dog eared and I hate bending the spine too much. Sad, huh?!

• 2 weeks later...

I've read mine loads but they are in pretty good condition, I like to keep them in good condition. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like pages being dog eared and I hate bending the spine too much. Sad, huh?!

I'm exactly the same.

I always use a bookmark instead of folding the pages and I try not to open the book to far so that the spine gets bent.

Weird, but thats how I like it :)

I've got a normal version of Twilight which is worn out, and I got a special one. Which I just every now and then. I need a pocket version to take with me.

NM, E and BD are worn out as well.

oooh pocket versions would be awesome, they do take up a lot of room, especially if you are just at the end of one and you have to take the next with you to carry on, I have done that many times! Luckily I always carry a big bag haha.

oooh pocket versions would be awesome, they do take up a lot of room, especially if you are just at the end of one and you have to take the next with you to carry on, I have done that many times! Luckily I always carry a big bag haha.

They had them in the States, but I bought the special bound version. Don't they sell them in the UK???

• 3 weeks later...

I now officially have New Moon and Eclipse (thank you for 2 for £7 at Tescos) but have made my bf hide them as I wanna watch the movies first or I think I would end up being disappointed by the movies. Though silly me found Breaking Dawn the other day and I read the last page and I nearly gave in to reading New Moon. Must refrain!!!