Glasgow Attendee Chatter

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek movie if you've seen it who was your favourite character?

I really can't decide will have to go see it again to decideXD

Paul Mcgillion, he may have only been on screen for 5 secs but it was ace to see him, But you cant go wrong with Spock

I thought that was just a rumer? I heard he was considered for Scotty but Penn got it instead. When was it? Think I will go see it agin b4 Barrowman tomorrow.

Star Trek movie if you've seen it who was your favourite character?

I really can't decide will have to go see it again to decideXD

Paul Mcgillion, he may have only been on screen for 5 secs but it was ace to see him, But you cant go wrong with Spock

I thought that was just a rumer? I heard he was considered for Scotty but Penn got it instead. When was it? Think I will go see it agin b4 Barrowman tomorrow.

He is the guy just befor they get put on the ships and tells Kirk he can go.

procelain doll .... sooo creepy even more so if they are clowns as well

and fav puppet

kermit the frog (actually any of the muppets)vampire angel, any of the labyrinth ones especially ludo and of course the gremlins.

Ooooooh I forgot about the Labyrinth ones. I like Sir Didymus!!! When I was a little girl I wanted to Goblin King to come take me away lol.

Happy Birthday to Reverend Scapegoat :(

Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu :P

procelain doll .... sooo creepy even more so if they are clowns as well

and fav puppet

kermit the frog (actually any of the muppets)vampire angel, any of the labyrinth ones especially ludo and of course the gremlins.

Ooooooh I forgot about the Labyrinth ones. I like Sir Didymus!!! When I was a little girl I wanted to Goblin King to come take me away lol.

i think anyone that has seen the labyrinth wanted the goblin king to take them away lol

Hi, I'm suz I've just joined the forum but I have been to the last 2 Glasgow events and enjoyed them. Just thought I'd say hi and this seemed like the best topic for it. :D

Hi, I'm suz I've just joined the forum but I have been to the last 2 Glasgow events and enjoyed them. Just thought I'd say hi and this seemed like the best topic for it. :WAVE:

Hi Suz welcome. :WAVE:

Hope you have a blast getting to know us all. or should that be run for the hills. Lol :P

Maybe it's Fred's soul re-incarnated in your face-hugger since Illyria took her body? In which case they're already friends! No? Too far? Damn.

I wonder could an alien come from a vampire. if the host is already dead would it still happen.?

Random Lol

SJ is a Angel geek doo daa. Lol Huggs

Joyce xx

• Showmasters Admin

Angel geek, moi? Joss-verse Geek more like it, :D Mwa ha ha ha!!

I'm doing a Dollhouse marathon tomorrow with one of my mates, and I'm quite excited to watch the whole first season again back-to-back as I havent rewatched them since they aired, wooooo!

</fangirlmoment>

Happy Birthday Scapey!!!

SJ

xox

My fave Star Trek characters are Kirk Spock Mcoy and Scotty,i havent seen the new movie but simon pegg looks really good as Scotty i wasnt sure at first i thought Paul Mcgillion would have been better but from what ive seen of the new movie simon pegg looks great as Scotty :WINCE: i watched Star Trek the search for spock the other day it is one of the best Star Trek movie's,i also like the Star Trek episode Wolf In The Fold it's a really good episode what are other peoples fave Star Trek Episodes :D

Went to see the star trek last night. I was dead set against it, I thought it was wrong in so many ways.

I was wrong it was fan fecking tastic. Loved it. I'm glad I went to see it. :o

Simon pegs accent was not that bad. Heard worse

If you have not seen it, then I suggest you do.

Loved it. :clap:

It was funny in the cinema, it was a case of spot the trekkie . Lol We stick out like soar thumbs

J x

Went to see the star trek last night. I was dead set against it, I thought it was wrong in so many ways.

I was wrong it was fan fecking tastic. Loved it. I'm glad I went to see it. :o

Simon pegs accent was not that bad. Heard worse

If you have not seen it, then I suggest you do.

Loved it. :clap:

It was funny in the cinema, it was a case of spot the trekkie . Lol We stick out like soar thumbs

J x

I also saw the new movie last night it was really good i wasnt to sure about it but i really enjoyed it they picked the right actor's for it especially Mcoy and Spock :D i tried to spot Paul Mcgillion but couldnt see him what scene does he appear :D