Autographed

Galaxy-Song

I'm looking for the perfect picture to get autographed. Im going to get my first SG auto in July and I am detemend to get the perfect pic signed.

It's my biggest regret not finding a good picture for all my Torchwood autographs and having to get them all seperate so I want to do it for Stargate/Atlantis.

The thing is I am rally picky about this stuff it needs to have all the cast and I know that prob not possible but I have been huntting for both Atlantis and SG1 cast pics for ones that have been made with photoshop.

So can any one point me in direction of a good site or even some one that would take a request to make somthing with photoshop? (always wish I knew how to use that:)

Thanks

Edited by Galaxy-Song

it has always been my mission to get EVERYONE from a show on the SAME image... but of all the autos I collect, I have only managed it with Star Trek Voyager ;)

still, you may wish to look at Rich Art, they have a stall at all of the shows and I've bought their work before :DHERE is their Star Trek Voyager print I was talking about :P it's such a shame though that Voyager is the ONLY print from ST or SG where everyone is on it :( most of their prints are done by season so they've got different characters on them, which is great for them to sell more prints but I'm a completist and, like you, want everyone on the same image!

I've looked at the SG prints, you either have to chose one that has Hamond one, so you'll never complete it, or the core 4 or the "s9" one that has that Garak guy on so doubtful at completing that too and random to put him on there really, along with Vala and Cam and the General but no sign of the Doctor :D

you could start a Stargate Poster and just get everyone to sign it? but you'll either get an "outline" of the core 4 and the gate which is a blue and black poster (I know cause I bought one at C4 and it's still in shrink wrap...) or you'll have to have the s6 version which has Corin on. And, as lovely as Corin is, he was only in the one season :D

anyways, I wish you luck! please report back if you find anything! ;)

surfy sah xx

XD I always go and drool over that stall at collectos but there is always some one missing and it puts me of them the voyager one is good though for having evry one. I love the Castiel one for Supernatural but the pic in the middle that is in coloure is so random and out of place.

I was going to buy Torchwood one but it didn't have Tom Price or Kai Owen on it:(

I will keep huntting might find a good wallpaper made by some one.

Mmmm, this has got me thinking. Assuming you could make your own definitive Stargate picture who would you include in it. Just SG-1 members (past and current)?

Would you add other members of the SGC like Fraiser, Landry (in which case it would just look weird without Hammond), Siler, Kawalsky, Davis etc. How about Maybourne, Simmons, Bra'tac, Selmak/Jacob, the System Lords.

Which looks best a 'posed' press release image or an 'action' shot from an epsiode?

Going back to SG-1 and quoting Jonas "How do I know what color to wear?"...personally I think green is the best. Although black is quite smart.

Not sure there is a perfect picture as everyone would have their own interpretation on what is best

So many decisions..:D ..indeed!! :YAHOO: