Party themes

dwarfbabe

Party themes  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which party would you prefer to be on Saturday night?

• Backwards
    • Gunmen of the Apocalypse
    • Don't mind

A few people have said they'd prefer the parties to be swapped round. So I thought I'd start a poll to see what the general opinion is. Not that I can do anything about it but if the majority would prefer them to be swapped maybe SM/ME will consider it (hint, hint). :P

With Gunmen it's an easy costume, you be likely to get more people to dress for the occasion. sdrawkcaB doesn't really have a theme, ok you can dress inside out, but this doesn't really follow Red Dwarf unless everyone is going to throw boiled eggs about and dress in pink!

I agree it would be better to have the Gumen of the Apocalypse on the Saturday as all Red Dwarf fans will be there and it is an easy choice to find a costume for, The Backwards theme is a very strange one to think of a costume for. Plus on the Sunday evening everyone will heading home for work on the Monday and so won't be around to enjoy the Gunmen of the Apocalypse party. I hope your Poll works and they do swop the parties around, keep up the good work and hope you can get things sorted. See you there :dance: