Season 4 scheduling information

Phoenix Will Rise

The odi are reporting that Tim Kring confirmed that Seaosn 4 will consist of 19 episodes, and will run straight through from September until January. The show will not be taking a hiatus this time, however NBC are considering changing it's time, from it's usual 9pm slot to a more family friendly 8pm time slot instead...

---

Not sure how happy I am about them going with the tamer time slot.. But it;s good that they wont be taking a hiatus this time, the hiatus last season KILLED the viewers...

This is good news! Will this season cover two volumes like the last or just the one? Although I didn't think that the hiatus really affected the ratings too much last reason.

The show did take a bit of a hit after the hiatus...

Part 1 of Season 3 (Volume 3) averaged 8.39 million viewers per episode

Part 2 of Season 3 (Volume 4) averaged 6.90 million viewers per episode

That's almost 1.5 million viewers down, a 17% drop... which is pretty considerable... The fact that Volume 4 aired against 24 certainly didnt help either

NBC have now confirmed that Heroes will remain on Monday's but move to the earlier time of 8pm...

Is that good, bad? Doesn't still clash with anything that can harm its ratings does it?

NBC have now confirmed that Heroes will remain on Monday's but move to the earlier time of 8pm...

Is that good, bad? Doesn't still clash with anything that can harm its ratings does it?

It's Chuck's time slot... which means that nope, not such a great one... as for competition, the main one is Dancing With Stars... Other shows at that time (but may change once other networks confirm their schedules are Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother and Rules of Engagement)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...