Zachary Quinto as Spock

fran cullen

I'll give him 9 out of 10 as I don't think he quite hit the mark for me (not saying they could have found anyone better but....)

I know there were trek fans out there that loved him but for me personally, maybe it was the fact that Im a trek fan that makes me feel how I do about him?

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

I'll give him 9 out of 10 as I don't think he quite hit the mark for me (not saying they could have found anyone better but....)

I know there were trek fans out there that loved him but for me personally, maybe it was the fact that Im a trek fan that makes me feel how I do about him?

:P

LLAP :borg:

But I'm a big Trek fan and found him perfect for the role. :D

It's just a matter of how different people would prefer a role be played, a matter of taste. :P

Edited by bonniesrg

• 3 weeks later...

:hathor:

But I'm a big Trek fan and founb him perfect for the role. :lol:

It's just a matter of how different people would prefer a role be played, a matter of taste. :D

Just don't get me started on the guy who played Sulu, where was his accent? Are they not supposed to be like younger versions of the original crew (well as much as possible).

:hathor:

Edited by zebredy

Just don't get me started on the guy who played Sulu, where was his accent? Are they not supposed to be like younger versions of the original crew (well as much as possible).

He was my least favourite out of all of the characters in the film which is a shame because I love Sulu, and I think it was his voice that was the main problem for me, he didn't seem like Sulu.