how about David Tenant

zaknfang

i thought he wasnt allowed to do signings etc till his contract ran out with the BBc and surely thats not till the end of the year but then i would love to meet him maybe next year.

Thats what I'd heard as well - but next year lets have him and Russell T Davies! (I'd be camped outside queuing)!

i thought he wasnt allowed to do signings etc till his contract ran out with the BBc and surely thats not till the end of the year but then i would love to meet him maybe next year.

I think that is true about the contract restriction - only allowed to do official BBC stuff. I am not sure when his contract will end though. Will it be when the filming of his last episode concludes or when the episode is transmitted?

Hopefully the former!

I think that is true about the contract restriction - only allowed to do official BBC stuff. I am not sure when his contract will end though. Will it be when the filming of his last episode concludes or when the episode is transmitted?

I've also heard that's just what his agent says so he doesn't get invites every other week. They'll have to come up with something new if that's the case :YAHOO:

I've also heard that's just what his agent says so he doesn't get invites every other week. They'll have to come up with something new if that's the case :YAHOO:

Like Zac Quinto i reckon itll be a few years before they do any cons after they finish their contracts.

For actors who want to move on after theyve finished their iconic parts itd be a backwards step.

Id love to get a personalised Doctor pic off Tennant at a show but im not bankning on it happening any time soon.