A very important message from all at Showmasters

showmasters

The only "events" I can expect in Norway are concerts and music festivals. And they hold little appeal for me. TV/Movie stars coming here? In my dreams.

Wasn't there a con in Norway the other year? Uh.. I think it was in Oslo. Sweden have three cons every year, but it's quite repetitive and nobody really cares about the guests.

There was? That's certainly news to me. They certainly don't do a good job in adverticing for it, then.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you thought about using Twitter? Gets messages out to large numbers of people really quickly and easily and people don't have to keep checking back on the forum or website all the time - and it's free!

There was? That's certainly news to me. They certainly don't do a good job in adverticing for it, then.

Yeah, they're not so good at it. But I don't think you've missed anything, you got better cons in the UK so I'd rather save my money for that.

I wouldn't have thought Showmasters would need help in publicising Collectormania 15 as it's a well-established event. On the other hand it will need establishing with the new venue. SFX magazine always advertise Showmasters events.

Have you thought about using Twitter? Gets messages out to large numbers of people really quickly and easily and people don't have to keep checking back on the forum or website all the time - and it's free!

I agree, Showmasters should really give Twitter a go. It's how I alert my group of fangirls about guests we want to meet.

What are you doing about all the people who didn't receive their £25 vouchers from LAST YEAR'S Collectormania. I am stilling waiting for my voucher for coming first as Padme Amidala. I have read that quite a few people are disappointed in you as an organsiation, when it comes to delivering. So prove me wrong.

Miss T Fletcher

Edited by Queen_Sindel

What are you doing about all the people who didn't receive their £25 vouchers from LAST YEAR'S Collectormania. I am stilling waiting for my voucher for coming first as Padme Amidala. In case you have lost my details and address it is: ?????. I have read that quite a few people are disappointed in you as an organsiation, when it comes to delivering. So prove me wrong.

Miss T Fletcher

FYI you really should not post your personal details on a public forum even if it is only a name and address and not credit card details.

Have you tried emailing SM directly rather than hoping they will see this message or calling them?

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

What are you doing about all the people who didn't receive their £25 vouchers from LAST YEAR'S Collectormania. I am stilling waiting for my voucher for coming first as Padme Amidala. In case you have lost my details and address it is: ????????????. I have read that quite a few people are disappointed in you as an organsiation, when it comes to delivering. So prove me wrong.

Miss T Fletcher

I have to agree with Raylenth, not a great idea posting your personal details on a public forum.

Please see my post here in the cosplay section. >>cosplay post<<

I have to agree with Raylenth, not a great idea posting your personal details on a public forum.

Neither is posting you came first in a competition for looking like Natalie Portman along with your address on a Sci fi related forum.

Edited by Phantom

Neither is posting you came first in a competition for looking like Natalie Portman along with your address on a Sci fi related forum.

Phantom has got a point.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all that

buying tickets in advance helps us to work out how many people may come to the event so thank you for this

but the best thing anyone can do is tell everyone you know about he event and how is going to be there and the rest will just happen :thumbup:

as there are great guests coming and the price they are is fair so all should work but getting the word out is the key

now as to food and drink we have a meeting with the food people soon and we will work on getting a deal on food and drink

but also right next door is ASDA with its very cheep restaurant and also 2 mins walk is Ikea were you can get the most amazing meatballs and both restaurant are subsidized and very cheep

at the next show in October a KFC and MC D's will be open so all will be good

and there will be bars open selling alcohol and with is being june and hopefully sunny its going to be a very nice place to chill and enjoy the event

i hope this all helps we are so looking forward to this event

talk soon

jason :WAVE:

ps keep spreading the word ;)

done and done.

just put a link on my facebook page

thank you so much

j :WAVE:

Any word on food please