Latest Guest Announcement Nathan Fillion

showmasters

It does actually say in the first post

'Latest Guest Announcement Nathan Fillion

Firefly Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds

photo ops will go on sale tomorrow'

I hate it when they sneak in stuff like that. :D

Thanks for pointing that out, deadrobot.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Nathan Fillion! Two guys a girl and a pizza place is one of my all time favourite shows. I am so gutted I cant come to this - I would love to meet him so bad! But its right in the middle of my exams so theres no way I could go :(

I love Nathan Fillion! Two guys a girl and a pizza place is one of my all time favourite shows. I am so gutted I cant come to this - I would love to meet him so bad! But its right in the middle of my exams so theres no way I could go :(

That was the first show i ever seen him in and he was Ace. I used to always watch it when i finished school, and am now rewatching them on DVD

There are Drive photos and Castle photos if you search Nathan Fillion at statesidestills.com

There are some really good portrait photos on that website for Nathan Fillion. Unfortunately I couldn't find any for David Yip. I don't know if they will have any for Kerri Green, Marc McClure and James Tolkan. I'll have to check on the website.

Edited by SunSpeed

Just been to the shop and Nathan is still not on there for photo shoot. PLEASE tell me he's doing one.

I met him last time he came over and he was great, smiled for a photo with me and is one of my all time fav guests to meet.

Yes, just to be all anxious about it, will Nathan's shoot be in the store soon? I was just about to buy Ben Browder's and I kinda wanted to buy both together. Some friends of mine have already bought Ben's and I didn't want to leave it too long before I did, as I was rather hoping I would be in the same batch of tickets as them (if they are doing them in batches), so we could queue together. Ah, no worries, I'll just keep checking.

Edited by Ellie Jane

I love Nathan Fillion! Two guys a girl and a pizza place is one of my all time favourite shows. I am so gutted I cant come to this - I would love to meet him so bad! But its right in the middle of my exams so theres no way I could go ;)

That was the first show i ever seen him in and he was Ace. I used to always watch it when i finished school, and am now rewatching them on DVD

I didn't know it was out on dvd, is it the R1 version because I'm in a R2 area. :P

Anything Nathan appears in he's superb, haven't managed to watch his new show yet. ;)

I didn't know it was out on dvd, is it the R1 version because I'm in a R2 area. :pyth:

Anything Nathan appears in he's superb, haven't managed to watch his new show yet. :YAHOO:

It for some reason has never been realesed out on DVD. I had to SKY + them all and put them to DVD.

The only thing i have never seen Nathan in is Desprie Housewifes. :YAHOO:

so were getting it today :)?

I really really hope so. I still need to know what day to book my flight and the prices are only going to get higher the longer I leave it. :YAHOO: