showmasters

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

ok i am so glad you are all happy with Nathan

NOW WE NEED YOU TO HELP US THIS YEAR ;)

now we have a great line up for this event but WE NEED TO WORD TO GET OUT TO THE FANS

i know we have said this before but this year we all know its very hard out there and if this event is not busy it will hurt us for future shows, we want to Bring you all the big names you want to meet, but if we do not have a event to take them to we will not be able to do this

now we have moved to a bigger place the Don's football stadium which is a great place and if this all works well at C15 , C16 will be even bigger and have more space than even this event , but all this will not happen if you the fans do not come to the show and in big numbers.

so telling your friends and putting up the info of the show on your facebook or talking about C15 with your friends all helps make C15 work from the start .

we have asked for your help before but this time WE SO NEED YOUR HELP LIKE NEVER BEFORE

so please if you like what we do and want to have the chance to meet lots more guest in the next few years then this event needs to work THIS TIME

the down turn in the economy and the exchange rate in the US makes it very hard for Showmasters this year but we are still running an amazing show, so please help us so we can keep bringing you amazing guest and be able to keep running really fun event for you.

we love what we do here and we know its all of you that make it posable to happen, so thank you for this and thank you all for anything you can do to get the word out there ;)

yours very sincerely

jason and the Showmasters Team :P

ps more guests to come :blink:

.......now this is what I call bad luck.

Have waited yearssssssssss to meet the man - have been thinking yay he'll hopefully do Hallowhedon....am off on holidays at the end of may and will be back 9th june....and Nathan signs on for MK which is before I get back! Typical!

Haha fab guest announcement just gutted for me and my friend :blink:

....unless he still somehow ends up at Hallowhedon!

Captain Tightpants :blink:

You should've listed Two Guys and a Girl for his credits, it went on for a couple of series and he played a fairly decent part. Him and Ryan Reynolds in one show.

Edited by bonniesrg

I'm going to send over some 10x8 Castle images - one cast shot and one Nathan promo shot to the SM guys and maybe they'll get some printed, worth a shot, :firedevil:

SJ

xox

That sounds like a fab idea, DO IT! hope they have enough to last till Saturday afternoon when I get there LOL!

Also.... why is Miss Match not on his credits? one of the best shows he's done!! :firedevil: actually I'd like a 10x8 for that too, but probably the only one :firedevil:

I have his signature for Buffy and I'm torn between getting Firefly and Dr. Horrible signed by him. Maybe I should just get both. I can already feel my wallet squeaking in pain. lol

And whoever subtly asked for Alan, I'm seconding that! I haven't met Alan yet. Nor Gina :(

I think i'll be attending now just to see Nathan, one of the only people from buffy i havent met. I kept missing him at the other events he's done in the uk.

Will there be a photoshoot and what day as i'll pick the one he's doing that as i am sure if he's busy there will be a no photos sign over his desk and i go for photos more than autos now.

Nicky :D