Latest Guest Naoko Mori

showmasters

heard she's only on the friday, is this true?

I have no idea where this rumour comes from but if it is true, it would be good to know it as soon as possible as I really want to meet Naoko and would therefore book my Eurotunnel ticket on friday night to attend already on friday. I would also have to change my hotel booking.

I have no idea where this rumour comes from but if it is true, it would be good to know it as soon as possible as I really want to meet Naoko and would therefore book my Eurotunnel ticket on friday night to attend already on friday. I would also have to change my hotel booking.

Is there any photoshoot on friday usually? Because SM announced one for Naoko Mori in the very first post of this topic so that could mean she's attending either saturday or sunday or both

• Showmasters Admin

Is there any photoshoot on friday usually? Because SM announced one for Naoko Mori in the very first post of this topic so that could mean she's attending either saturday or sunday or both

There are no photo shoots on Friday so your logic does hold up.

That sentence is very Vulcan sounding. :WAVE:

This will be my first time meeting her, I'm really looking forward to it.

Didn't know she was in the movie Hackers, even if it was a very small part. :D

You'll get a drink if its Sunday :(