New Trek ?

elullatook

• Moderators

To be honest I'd say no - Alias, Lost and Fringe. I know it's Abrams Inc but they have to draw the line somewhere.

Trek guests would be better at signing events or if they ever did a Trek con etc.

I agree with David :P

First reason :

if you hope Zachary Quinto, i think his place is at a Heroes Convention... not at Abrams Inc. :blink:

Second reason :

we know that at the end there will be between 3 and 6 guests...

I bought a ticket because it's announced as a LOST - ALIAS - Fringe event :P

3 TV shows is a lot for only 3, 4, 5 or 6 guests...

If we look the result of the poll, i think the majority wants LOST guests (58%) first... (me too :D ) and ALIAS (28%)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=44593&st=0

If we add Trek, it reduces the possibilities to have LOST and ALIAS guests...

I too would much rather they just stuck to the 3 shows and leave the Abrams films like Star Trek and Cloverfield to other shows/events. Although I wouldn't mind them bending the rules for Odette Yustman. :D

Haha me neither, I would go for an event with Odette only :D

• Moderators

But if it is Abrams Inc surely guests from Star Trek 2009 and Cloverfield would be welcome?

I'd def. buy a ticket then - am a big fan of both these films and Lost but have never seen Alias or Fringe.

But is there really any point in getting 1 guest from each Abrams-related thing?

I think they'll sell a lot more tickets if they focus on a couple of things and get 2/3 guests from it.

Personally I don't think Cloverfield was ever big enough to warrant getting a guest from it for this convention. And Star Trek .. well, they'd do far better getting them for a different event.

It's not like anyone's expecting guests from Felicity or The Pallbearer etc .. look at the banner and the show names and I think we all know what the main focus of the con is.

SM already have said that the show won't have new Trek guests in it... can't remember where I asked, but that was the answer, unfortunately... although as long as there are Lost guests, I'd be happy!

SM already have said that the show won't have new Trek guests in it... can't remember where I asked, but that was the answer, unfortunately... although as long as there are Lost guests, I'd be happy!

Okay, thanks for the information.

But if it is Abrams Inc surely guests from Star Trek 2009 and Cloverfield would be welcome?

Exact, it's called "Abrams Inc." but it's written

jj2g.jpg

If it was a Star Trek and a Cloverfield event... i would have liked to know it before...

Perhaps i wouldn't have ordered my ticket :D

Everybody knows it's a LOST - ALIAS - Fringe event...

If you want a Star Trek or a Cloverfield guest, i think it's not the right event :P

And... only 4 of the 103 votes are for "other"

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=44593&st=0

There are enough amazing guests in LOST, ALIAS and Fringe to make a fabulous convention :P

sorry to say it but i go for lost and alias, i don't care about others shows, i don't watch it and movie of jj except i know what he did, i never watched it and yes the even is supposed to be about ALIAS, LOST and FRINGE but if you can get zachary for star trek i couldn't mind it's sylar too afterall :D

I really hope they focus just as much on Fringe as the other two shows. It's seems it's the least favourite out of those three but I think it's amazing and it needs just as much attention!

Well that put me in my place...

It was only meant as a light hearted question.....and i would have been gunning for Simon Pegg and Karl Urban actually, and seeing there will be no more Eclipses ....nuff said.

[i would vote for Fringe by the way.]

Edited by elullatook

I really hope they focus just as much on Fringe as the other two shows. It's seems it's the least favourite out of those three but I think it's amazing and it needs just as much attention!

I love Fringe, but could only vote for one show and Lost is by far my favourite. I am attending the event for both shows though.

I too would much rather they just stuck to the 3 shows and leave the Abrams films like Star Trek and Cloverfield to other shows/events. Although I wouldn't mind them bending the rules for Odette Yustman. :(

Haha me neither, I would go for an event with Odette only :dance:

Me too, id love to meet Odette :YAHOO:

Im going for both Lost and Fringe!

Edited by CPFC1905

I love Fringe, but could only vote for one show and Lost is by far my favourite. I am attending the event for both shows though.

I voted Lost too but it was a hard choice. Fringe has gripped me in ways I never thought possible. I never once thought I'd find a show that I love as much as Lost!

I second that. Fringe is a very close second to Lost in my book.

Fringe guests please please please

:D

Yeah, it's always been like that.

Thanks never noticed it before. I'd like better to have guests from Alias, Lost and Fringe but having thorougly enjoyed the last Trek Movie and quite liked Cloverfield as well, I wouldn't mind having guests from those movies as well. But I reckon I'm in a minority :D

• Moderators

Personally I like all those things too but I just think it'd be a little too widespread if they did that.

I'd quite happily meet those guests elsewhere though :D luckily I like the majority of JJ stuff so it's a con where I'll generally be happy with anyone!