PRE ORDER AUTOGRAPH QUERY

Nick

Hi there,

I can't attend CM15 now, which I'm gutted about, but was wondering if there is a pre-order system in place at all?

I know MSPG/ Mick Spring has been IC of this in the past, but the links on that site don't work any more.

Is there a way I can purchase by proxy does anyone know?

Many thanks and enjoy the event all who can go!

Nick

Edited by Queen_Sindel

MSPG was the official dealer for pre-orders, but as you say the site has'nt been updated in months, and several links are showing as dead links.

The fact that the main page is still advertising preorders for Patrick Stewart and John Hurt, is'nt good either.

Have you tried phoning the number on the MSPG site?

Failing that, there are other places that do pre-orders, but I can't mention these under forum rules.

Maybe a moderator will see this, and offer a suggestion that will be acceptable.

I'd suggest another post , with the title PRE ORDER AUTOGRAPHS QUERY

I've edited the topic title to "pre order autograph query" because that stands a better chance to catch someone's attention.

Unfortunately I do not know more anything than you guys. There was a similar question in the Eclipse forum a couple of weeks ago: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=49287

Maybe you could try Aspen as he suggested if you can't get a hold of Mick.

I really wouldn't be looking to use them even if you can get hold of them . So many stories about pre-orders going missing or just not got . From the outside , they appear to be more bothered about other things maybe now :D

Oh, this is a little worrying. Have used them a lot in the past for events I haven't been able to get to and always been pleased with the quick delivery. Then I ordered a Don S Davis auto from their stock items last year and it took months of waiting and emails etc before it arrived which I found a bit odd.

Was hoping to get a couple of pre-orders for CM15 as not sure which day(s) I can get there and if I'd have the time to meet everyone I want to (no idea how busy some of these guests may be) so any news anyone can provide would be welcome.

Then again there's some recent additions on their site (9 May) but I notice their link isn't on the main CM15 page and the site is a bit of a mess.

Edited by sugar_mouse

Thanks for all your comments guys.

The more I think on this the less likely it looks of working out.

It may be worth noting that MSPG also were thrown out of ebay (I should know as I lost my order trail for months) I beleive they do trade there again now under a different ID.

All seems too disorganised to trust I feel.

I'll probably get booted for saying this, but if anyone feels willing and able to get me a Nimoy, I'll pay and send you an SASE to send it to me. Sorry to be cheeky, but thanks in anticipation.

Nick

hope this doesn't break forum rules... :lol: but email me (address in profile) and I'll see if I can help :lol:

I think it's a shame if MSPG have gone poof :wub: I love meeting the guests and can't always afford to get autos :D so I would be happy to help in such a service and have done for and with other friends previously :lol: it's win-win because they want the auto and I want to meet them :D

surfy sah xx

Hi there

we are still about. As far as I am aware we have dealt with all the pre orders, if you havent received yours yet please email me at mickspring@live.co.uk.

I had to take an enforced sabbatical from the last couple of shows to deal with personal family issues.

All orders that have been made but not yet fulfilled will be dealt with but please let me know on the email above.

Thanks

mick spring

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear you've been having problems mick. I've used you a fair few times for pre-orders where I wasn't able to get to the show or even for guests I thought I'd miss and have always been very happy with the service. Hope you get back up to full service soon.