Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

Can you actually pay on the day of the event, does it all have to be through the internet?

Yes you can buy entry tickets on the door, providing it hasn't sold out online first.

Hi Jola,

I've got my registration letter, thanks so much for that.

Can I just get a quick bit of clarification from you? The letter asks that if you have bought tickets for other people that we let you know the names of all ticket holders. I was just wondering what is the best way to get this information to you as the letter doesn't say

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jan

Edited by Magenta_Jan

Can you actually pay on the day of the event, does it all have to be through the internet?

Yes you can buy entry tickets on the door, providing it hasn't sold out online first.

Thanks for that, it's looking like a lot of girls are going, I mean I wouldn't want to be the only man there...Or would I?? :P

Thanks for that, it's looking like a lot of girls are going, I mean I wouldn't want to be the only man there...Or would I?? :P

As I am going I can confirm that you will not be the only male there. Also my brother will be going if various things fall into place for that weekend. Sorry :D

Thanks for that, it's looking like a lot of girls are going, I mean I wouldn't want to be the only man there...Or would I?? :D

As I am going I can confirm that you will not be the only male there. Also my brother will be going if various things fall into place for that weekend. Sorry :WINCE:

another male here

but wifes coming too ^_^

:poki: Hi,. Its now May 22nd and we still havent recieved our registration ticket letter for Better than life, Who do I contact if its not here in the next week?. We are a Gold Ticket customer and it would be very dissapointing if our ticket letter doesn't arrive, because we won't get in without it. A lot of people seem to have had theres very quickly according to the forum, will now await your reply. Thank You. Julie-T

• Showmasters Admin

:poki: Hi,. Its now May 22nd and we still havent recieved our registration ticket letter for Better than life, Who do I contact if its not here in the next week?. We are a Gold Ticket customer and it would be very dissapointing if our ticket letter doesn't arrive, because we won't get in without it. A lot of people seem to have had theres very quickly according to the forum, will now await your reply. Thank You. Julie-T

Please contact Jola on - info@collectormania.com

She'll be able to sort this out for you.

If the worst happens and you do not get the letter, please just bring the confirmation email you got when you ordered the tickets from the onilne shop.

We are not some evil company that will not let you in because you don't have the exact right piece of paper. There will be a record of your purchase and we will sort it out for you. Do not panic :D

:firedevil: Hi,. Its now May 22nd and we still havent recieved our registration ticket letter for Better than life, Who do I contact if its not here in the next week?.

Exactly what Too Tall said - you have to email me with your real name, address and order number. It also depends on when you ordered it.

:YAHOO: Hi,. Its now May 22nd and we still havent recieved our registration ticket letter for Better than life, Who do I contact if its not here in the next week?.

Exactly what Too Tall said - you have to email me with your real name, address and order number. It also depends on when you ordered it.

Hi Jola,. Great news our gold tickets for Better than life arrived this morning 23rd may so i can relax now, I was going to give it till tuesday then e-mail you. Thank you for your quick response. julie-t :YAHOO: