Latest Guest Jeffrey Weissman

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Jeffrey Weissman

HE WILL BE THERE ALL 3 DAYS

Back to the Future Part III - George McFly

Back to the Future Part II - George McFly

Pale Rider - Teddy Conway

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Brainwashed Youth (uncredited)

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Ringo Fan (uncredited)

BTTF201.jpg

JWBTTF2_02.jpg

Back2prom.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0919297/

Need Michael J Fox, now and Crispin Glover or Thomas F. Wilson, Elisabeth Shue/Claudia Wells

Thomas F. Wilson said he wasn't interested in the recent US BTTF reunion, and told someone he no longer signs BTTF items. But Michael J.Fox did turn up, but couldn't sign, but he was generous enough to do a photoshoot with a bunch of people while he could manage it.

Need Michael J Fox, now and Crispin Glover or Thomas F. Wilson, Elisabeth Shue/Claudia Wells

Thomas F. Wilson said he wasn't interested in the recent US BTTF reunion, and told someone he no longer signs BTTF items. But Michael J.Fox did turn up, but couldn't sign, but he was generous enough to do a photoshoot with a bunch of people while he could manage it.

Really :YAHOO: I don't understand why :blink:

Wow, I thought all this time that he only played future George hanging upside down - I never knew he was a double for Glover in the 1955 parts too...I thought they just recycled footage from the original film for that instead of filming it all over again. I think I read just now though that Glover didnt give permission to use footage of him in the sequels though. I cant even remember George McFly in part III?

Cos he's sick of being only appreciated as Biff from BTTF, I guess. Quite understandable, same with Pat Stewart and why he doesnt engage in coversation with ST or X-Men fans - actors like these want to be respected for more than just that one thing. Edited by nicky

Cos he's sick of being only appreciated as Biff from BTTF, I guess. Quite understandable, same with Pat Stewart and why he doesnt engage in coversation with ST or X-Men fans - actors like these want to be respected for more than just that one thing.

I'm disgusting :o I can understand his angry but it's a strange reaction which is unfortunate for us

I'm disgusting :blink: I can understand his angry but it's a strange reaction which is unfortunate for us

I guess actors like that are thinking we're fans of that same film (that everyone else is) and not a fan of the actual actor. I mean just think, if it wasnt for BTTF would you still appreciate him?

Hurray for Jeffrey Weissman though. But I suspect he'd rather not be known as "the guy that replaced Crispin Glover in a role that was made by him" (and not Jeffrey).

Sorry to go off topic.

:blink: Hi all!

I am excited that this will be my first show in the UK!

I am missing the Hollywood premiere of "Corked!" a feature film that I play the lead character; an obsessive/compulsive winemaker in this very funny "mocumentary" showing May 20th at Cannes Film Market, (Palais D at 15:30) and opening in Los Angeles on June 5th, while I'm in Milton Keynes.

I also play Mark Twain in the film; "Mark Twain in the Holy Land", set to release in 2010 for his centennial.

And immediately following the show I go into production of the indie film, "American Disciples"

I hope you visit my sites:

http://www.jeffreyweissman.com

and

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919297/

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!

Jeffrey

:YAHOO: Hi all!

I am excited that this will be my first show in the UK!

I am missing the Hollywood premiere of "Corked!" a feature film that I play the lead character; an obsessive/compulsive winemaker in this very funny "mocumentary" showing May 20th at Cannes Film Market, (Palais D at 15:30) and opening in Los Angeles on June 5th, while I'm in Milton Keynes.

I also play Mark Twain in the film; "Mark Twain in the Holy Land", set to release in 2010 for his centennial.

And immediately following the show I go into production of the indie film, "American Disciples"

I hope you visit my sites:

http://www.jeffreyweissman.com

and

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919297/

I'm looking forward to meeting you all!!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey - just watched the trailer for 'Corked' and it looks excellent. The Spinal Tap of vino! Is there no chance of having your own premiere in Milton Keynes, i'm sure plenty of people would love to see it (just a thought)?

Looking forward to meeting you in June!