Latest Guest Ben Browder

showmasters

Omg :YAHOO:BEN BROWDER!! :D

Feels like been waiting for this one for years, may never recover from the shock lol, thank you :dance: .....I'm so with Petra on this, awesome guest! *thud*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sat cackling like a mad woman. Oh the bunnysuit memories! Can I get a Hell Yeah?! Queen Sindel, I think I'm officially your biggest fan!

Thank you.:YAHOO:

I may not have the balls to wear a full bunny suit, but I might wear a pair of white bunny ears. Maybe.

ben_talk7.jpg

Good thing I never clean up my Photobucket account. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Snort. I forgot that one! How could I forget that one?!

Anyway... must get moving. Need to get my car cleared out for its MOT and you guys are distracting me. Hehehe.

Oh... one last thought to leave the Browder virgins on.... I'm a card-carrying lesbian. Through and through. But one look into those blue eyes, that moment he looks and smiles? You suddenly wonder whether it could possibly be worth going into lesbian retirement*

*then you realise what it was that puts you off men in the first place and you're back to ogling Claudia Black instead.

only wish I could see Petra's face when she reads this, hope she's sitting down :lol:

This is the automatic answering machine of QS' brain. All systems have been set into full squee mode. If you are expecting a sensible answer, now is not the time. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you some time in August when normal body functions have resumed.

*faints*

Petra I laughed and giggled so much I had tears in my eyes!!!! :lol: :lol:

awesome photos you have posted from Burbank/States :smile: SO FUNNY! :YAHOO: see you won't have any problems what so ever trying to find things for Ben to sign ;):D:lol:

more photo shoots and autos for me then, some kind of cast print and a single too wahooo! :dance:

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

hmmm, what's the policy on wandering around with pulse pistol type plastic mock-ups? Are we allowed? *forgets*

Talk to Ruth AKA Turkfox in the Cosplay section.

• Moderators

They have to work schedules around lots of different things. Not all guests can appear on all days, and so they might have to do photo shoots on a particular day etc. We just don't know.

Plus you might want to meet them for SG1 but there are plenty of other reasons for people to meet them, so it's not always possible to group under the one theme.

Whilst we're on the photo sharing....

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?alb...;pictureid=7597]This[/url] was the response we got when me, Patti, Amanda (also known as Antoa, if you go to the Burbank cons) and a couple of others did "Can I get a hell yeah?" en masse

This was Amanda (Tapping), Ben, Lexa (Doig) and Michael (Shanks) posing for photos after the Continuum premiere.

And this is a nice full group shot from the event the following day.

Probably got some more Ben ones lurking around, given that I took over 300 pictures (those are the ones that didn't get deleted along the way!). But I missed Michael and Ben kissing. Wasn't quick enough off the mark. Dammit.

Ps. Linking because I can't be bothered to upload in a different format.

• Showmasters Admin

They have to work schedules around lots of different things. Not all guests can appear on all days, and so they might have to do photo shoots on a particular day etc. We just don't know.

Plus you might want to meet them for SG1 but there are plenty of other reasons for people to meet them, so it's not always possible to group under the one theme.

Also if both were on the Saturday we'd only have people on here saying "That's not fair, I work Saturdays so can only make it on the Sunday. Why can't the photo shoots be more fairly laid out so everyone has more chance of getting at least one SG1 shoot!".

So there are always 2 sides to every arguement and the answer is. We can not please everyone!

Edited by Too Tall

Also if you both were on the say the Saturday we'd only have people on here saying "that's not fair, I work Saturdays so can only make it on the Sunday. Why can't the photo shoots be more fairly laid out so everyone has more change of getting one!".

So there are always 2 sides to every arguement and the answer is. We can not please everyone!

But... I don't want you to please everyone. I just want you to please me! *stamps foot petulantly*

*sneaks off and awaits punishment*

If anyone is interested there appears to be a photoshoot on sale.... :YAHOO:

Serves me right for leaving the computer to do such overestimated things as having dinner... *runs off to buy tickets*

But... I don't want you to please everyone. I just want you to please me! *stamps foot petulantly*

*sneaks off and awaits punishment*

Off with her head! :dance:

ben_talk9.jpg

Sorry, spent too much time in Disneyland last year. Looks like I got a slight Queen of Hearts overdose.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

DAMN! I am selfishly disappointed that he's a Sunday photoshoot. Wandering around in costume with a suitcase doesn't sound quite so fun... Sunday photoshoots need to die a cold and lonely death.

Edit: Or wait, it's changed locations. Does the stadium have some kind of luggage service?

Edited by Psychosis

• Showmasters Admin

Edit: Or wait, it's changed locations. Does the stadium have some kind of luggage service?

I wouldn't have thought so. It's not like lots of people come to a Football game with lots of baggage!