Latest Guest Ben Browder

showmasters

No because it's not Christmas yet :unsure: however I may be working somewhere nearby and very professionally trying to *not look* lol, it'll be tough! :D

I shall sneakily hang around there with you Roxy! We will look all inconspicuous together. :blink:

Kip

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Saying that, it's sort of a shame about the safety risk of allowing the luggage, because I could see that as being a nice little side earner for showmasters. With the extra space available in the arena, you take on a couple more crew members and set up a booth where people can leave their luggage / bags with normal clothes etc. I know quite a few conventions do it to encourage cosplayers and do it for free, but you could charge a pound or maybe two to let people leave their bags in the "cloakroom" and it's a few bob extra for Showmasters.

In generally it's a good idea for sure. But I'm seeing a possible insurance issue there, especially when a fee would be charged.

I also have issue with the idea over security issues. It's one of the reasons for changing the photo shoot baggage system. Allowing people to leave large bags unattended in the middle of a large public event. Not the best idea ever.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG......this is sooooooooooo amazingly exciting - thank you SM, yet another great line up :YAHOO:

...I have no idea how I am going to fit everything I want to do in....!! :YAHOO:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...CAN WE HAVE A STARGATE GROUP PHOTOSHOOT?????

It would be sooo great...puuuleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :blush::D:(:clap::wub:

FRELL ME! I actually fell over I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claudia and Ben in 1 year HELL YEAH!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Edited by Emelso

I didn't see the bit about a photoshoot! Feels sorry for Jola as the online shop will no doubt explode. Again!

Jola - you choose the German/Swiss chocolate you want, and I'll bring it. Lots of it cause I will be part of making that explosion happen.

Awwww QS that's *really* sweet of you! Surprise me :wub:

And yes, I'm currently having a nervous breakdown because the shop has gone crazy!

It's going to take me a good 2-3 days to process the orders..... if not longer...... :angry:

I didn't see the bit about a photoshoot! Feels sorry for Jola as the online shop will no doubt explode. Again!

Jola - you choose the German/Swiss chocolate you want, and I'll bring it. Lots of it cause I will be part of making that explosion happen.

And yes, I'm currently having a nervous breakdown because the shop has gone crazy!

It's going to take me a good 2-3 days to process the orders..... if not longer...... :angry:

Well thank you in advance for all your hard work from a lot of happy people.

Woah, the photoshoots aren't selling out are they? *runs*

Woah, the photoshoots aren't selling out are they? *runs*

No not yet - still plenty available, but what with orders for everything else, the shop (and me!) is starting to strain LOL......

• Showmasters Admin

I'm not quite sure why you felt you needed to use a different account to ask that question, but anyway :P

All photo shoots CAN sell out. It's just so far no convention photo shoots HAVE sold out.

We've had very few sell out at signing events. James Marsters and John Barrowmans come to mind. But in both cases an extra one was added. I think only James' sold out completely in the end.

As Ben has 2 (one each weekend day) it'll probably be fine.

Edited by Too Tall